MTPYLE...class 10, UTV, Cheaters, Herbst, Excuses and DNF thread only

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
For the record it was the class 10 guys that started that mess. I am just too dumb to ignore them.

My boys lurk on here and they tell me my biggest issue is I engage with idiots. I think my problem is I think too highly of everyone and don’t recognize when I am arguing with a idiot. Or I don’t see when people are just messing with me to get a response.

Oh and I am too open and honest on here. I speak my mind. I guess that’s a bad thing.

Mike

J Prich

RDC Crypto
BkYpGToIMAAlA50.jpg

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Jprich

Depends on where your destination is. Haha

I admit I enjoy the banter and debates on here. Every once in awhile I get pissed but overall it’s mostly good.

If I didn’t argue or debate on here you guys would have less to read and a lot more time on your hands. You’re welcome.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
I forgot to mention my boys Connor and Carson think I am a total idiot for posting some of the stuff I do. So at least they agree with some of you guys.

They roll thier eyes just like many of you do.

I don’t know why Robinhood added UTV to the title. I don’t remember getting into any UTV debates.

I bet those guys are more defensive than C10 guys.

Mike

Steve0

RDC Crypto
I don’t know why Robinhood added UTV to the title. I don’t remember getting into any UTV debates.
It's because UTVs are so much faster than C10s and spec TT's and UTVs should always start in front of them, duh!

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Oh that’s right. Haha forgot about the staging of UTV with 6100

But I was right.

Mike

EasyE

RDC Crypto
..or how after a UTV passes a downed, damaged or whatever TT/spec, we're now holding them up and costing them their race if we don't immediately move over when they want to pass back.. LOL

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Poor Mike. I like you and enjoy going back and forth with you. As a class 10 driver that makes me your sworn enemy, but I still would like to see you guys do well this year.

I enjoy the idea of open discussion and trying to better the racing each time. Sometimes people will get upset and that’s life. There’s truths that some people won’t want to hear, like a lead class 10 car is faster than 90% of the spec field. It’s tough, I know. But hey lead UTVs beat majority of class 10 sometimes too.