43mod

RDC Crypto
39C55C50-DF63-46D3-A677-78663A2E4377.png

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Looks like the new white house press lady.

Haha funny for sure.

Now how about sharing more about your race team, job, and volunteer position.

Is your name Robert Schell?

Are you really representing Grawbowski and Motorsports Safety solutions?

You have directly attacked a lot of people on here. Dave Cole, Robert Campbell, myself and many others.

If this is true I am so disappointed that a MSS team member would act like this on a public forum. MSS is non profit and gets donations from people like me.

Super surprised that Grawbowski family would want someone stirring up drama on their behalf. When they post it’s very clean and professional.

I can see why you hide your identity. But that may be a sign that what you say is not OK. If you are not comfortable sharing who you are than maybe you should not be saying the things you do.

Mike

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Mike you might be the dumbest person on the internet, no you are.
I dont represent anyone of those groups, teams or persons, I speak my mind, I dont need to ask anyone for my opinion, you clearly cant grasp that, or much of anything
I am me, you are clearly too stupid to see that.
Robert is a great guy but loves drama, thrives on it, spreads it. Has the heart of gold.
Dave Cole is Dave Cole, hes not gonna change, enough said

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Do you represent Whipple superchargers?

Yes I do. And I have conversations often with the owner about what I say and how I handle the brand.

So yes I do represent Whipple.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Mike you might be the dumbest person on the internet, no you are.
I dont represent anyone of those groups, teams or persons, I speak my mind, I dont need to ask anyone for my opinion, you clearly cant grasp that, or much of anything
I am me, you are clearly too stupid to see that.
Robert is a great guy but loves drama, thrives on it, spreads it. Has the heart of gold.
Dave Cole is Dave Cole, hes not gonna change, enough said

So what is your name? What team do you race with? And what do you do for work?

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Good, they can stand by you and your racing success, seems like money well spent

Haha keep digging deeper.

The value we offer Whipple is not just how we finish. Happy to explain that more to you if you like. I have nothing to hide.

Why are you not answering my questions?

I think I have the right to ask these questions as I have shared everything about me. I have given you ammo you use to attack me. Now please share who you are and what race team you race with.

Mike

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Mike you act like you have some sorta power over knowing who a person is? you gonna run them out of a team or something? you gonna call and complain that someone is chasing or doing recovery for someone? What are you gonna do?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Is this mikes courtroom? I dont owe you anything, you seem to be literally obsessed with knowing something that is none of your business, Not one bit.

So let me get this straight. You come on a public forum. Attack people and put them down. All while hiding your identity. But you use your personal experience with race teams and orgs to justify your attacks. You use inside information to attack others. Again all while hiding who you are.

You are the one that said “we” when referring to a race team. Seems reasonable to ask who the We is.

You have said many times that nobody will chase for us. Which of course is not true and again a low blow attack for no reason. I just saw Polvoorde ask for more help at B500. Is he looking for help because nobody will chase with them? By your thought process anyone looking for help must be a bad person.

Mike

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Thats tough for people like Polvoorde's, maybe you should help them out, learn how winners run a team

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
All you can do is keep attacking. Showing your character.

Avoid questions and keep attacking. And I am the “dumbest person on the internet”. LOL. What does that make you? Haha

Mike