MTPYLE...class 10, UTV, Cheaters, Herbst, Excuses and DNF thread only

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Mike you act like you have some sorta power over knowing who a person is? you gonna run them out of a team or something? you gonna call and complain that someone is chasing or doing recovery for someone? What are you gonna do?

I am not going to do anything. Why would I? This is your mess. I am just calling you out and clearly it needed to happen.

All I am asking is for you to be open and honest about who you are. If that causes a problem for you that’s your doing not mine.

You are the one hiding who you are.

Mike

Advertising supports this site

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
What mess? oh shucks, I spoke my opinion about something i wanted too? I make no representation for any team, sponsor or series? None

You cant handle that.
Im allowed to speak my opinion so long as it meets the rules of the forum, maybe you should create your own forum to go along with your series.
It would be a perfect Mikes World, you can limit who chases, supports all the events.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
What mess? oh shucks, I spoke my opinion about something i wanted too? I make no representation for any team, sponsor or series? None

You cant handle that.
Im allowed to speak my opinion so long as it meets the rules of the forum, maybe you should create your own forum to go along with your series.
It would be a perfect Mikes World, you can limit who chases, supports all the events.

Why would I limit who chases or supports all the events? thats an odd comment. Never said anything like that.

Pretty simple. Say who you are and who "we" is.

When someone says "we" when referring to racing they in fact are representing a team. You are saying you are with a team when you use the word "we"

Mike

Last edited:

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto

You cant handle that.
Then you should have no trouble with this one....

1653495763649.png

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
9Rocky

I don't know man, with 51,000 views on this thread it seems someone cares. Although half of those are probably me. Haha

Mike

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Dang this thread hot af considering it’s 9:00 AM on a Wednesday. Lol.
Holy poop I need to wake up earlier. Good morning Colton, nice to see you here. Ima go ahead and stay out of this one for awhile. I happen to like most people in here even if they don’t like me. Haha. I find Most people on here are actually nice people in person. Internet makes things weird.