RDC Crypto
7BE5E397-868E-4992-BDE4-07F95E126D8A.gif

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Yup, checked profile, name is there
Next

OK so it says Rob in your profile with no last name. So are you Robert Schell? the same Robert Schell that chases for Grawbowksi and works with Motorsports safety solutions?

Again I don't see a problem with me wanting to know who is making personal attacks on me. If this is Robert Schell things make a lot more sense. I don't think we have ever met in person and we do not know each other. Seems you have made a lot of judgments based on rumors. Kind of like what you accused Robert Cambell of. Hello Pot.

Mike

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Where did I ever say I race? I chase, support a top team in Spec, Buggy and few other classes, Ive chased for a few teams in my 15 years in 4 wheel offroad. I spend a lot more time in the desert doing development work for my day job.
Ive worked for all the major series/events in my specialty line of work, from Baja to all the western states. Ive seen what works and what doesnt work, in my time.
You clearly dont know limited resources these series have to do tech on a level you demand, thats why you should form your own series and show them how its done.
We get 25-30 people to chase 2 or 3 vehicles in Baja. how about you? Numerous class championships over the past 5 years, 2 new chassis added this year for other class's.

So Rob. Are you going to say who We is?

The gif you just posted makes me think you are saying I missed the target.

Why is it so hard to say who you are and who “We” is? You posted above all your experience. Was this a fantasy or real?

You said earlier the truth hurts. Not for me. I am 100% fine with the truth. Are you?

Just end this and admit who you are. I can handle the truth. If you has ever met me or know anything about me you know I can deal with the truth even if it makes me look bad. I share the truth that you obviously hate.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Haha I wish it was done.

Truck is ready for the engine. Danzio is busy getting people out the door for the B500 so we are waiting on our engine from them.

Believe it or not I work between RDC post. Most of my work is done on my phone.

I want to get the truck back together and go testing asap.

Mike

Argentino

RDC Crypto
I was hoping we could chew the fat on this 9th injector. That's one of those mods I was talking about in the past. File it as 'Gray' but I want to know how much more air can be put through the engine package, if at all. Would seem you'd maybe get some torque on the bottom and a cooler intake charge at the expense of .11 percent more fuel.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
I am long over arguing about rules for 6100. It’s been awhile since I have been fighting that fight.

It’s clear the orgs can’t or won’t do anything about it. And it’s clear that most of the top guys would rather not deal with silly rules.

I don’t see how the 9th injector could be legal. It’s a engine component being controlled by a non oem controller. Unless they got the OEM ECU to control a extra injector.

But I really don’t care. Haha run all the injectors you want. It’s not worth the fight for me. Clearly it pisses a lot of people off if I talk about rules.

I am done being the guy that wants to better the class. I am just focused on our program. If we ever get a podium and think we got beat by a cheater I can choose to deal with that then. Unlikely to happen any time soon as we don’t have a 9th injector. Haha

We are just focused on doing the best we can do.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Mike owns a citation jet. Pretty sure he’s got his life figured out lol

LOL

Actually that kind of supports Calstyl2 opinion that I am the dumbest person on the internet.

Can’t think of anything more dumb than Racing trucks, owning a jet, and owning boats. I often think to myself that I am an idiot for all of that. LMAO.

I don’t think anyone that desert Races is all that “Smart”. 😂

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I always loved math growing up because there was only one correct answer. There’s no opinions.

The grey area needs to be dealt with by the racing organization. That is their job.

Argentino

RDC Crypto
I always loved math growing up because there was only one correct answer. There’s no opinions.

The grey area needs to be dealt with by the racing organization. That is their job.
If someone could say, "In our dyno tests, the 9th injector netted us X amount of torque and Y amount of HP", then there would be a measurement to go off of that people could see which would give them a better understanding of how they want to judge the modification. The cat's already outta the bag, so we might as well learn the details.
LOL

Actually that kind of supports Calstyl2 opinion that I am the dumbest person on the internet.

Can’t think of anything more dumb than Racing trucks, owning a jet, and owning boats. I often think to myself that I am an idiot for all of that. LMAO.

I don’t think anyone that desert Races is all that “Smart”. 😂

Mike

Many claim to be capitalists until it slaps them in the face. How dare you work hard and educate yourself!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
can you hook up 9th to existing 1-8 wiring?, if so ,here is your 9th controller;😬

Attachments

• download (17).jpeg
    download (17).jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Adding any extra fuel or air from a modified non OEM system is simply against the rules. No different than if I added any other power adder. How about an injector that adds Nitros?

A Whipple Supercharger is just adding more air. So if they can just add more fuel with extra injectors than I can add some more air as well. Haha

Modified intakes are also against the rules. Must remain stock as provided from the factory. The stock systems come with 8 injectors, not 9.

If in fact someone has a 9th injector and a racing org knows about it and let it pass than that’s just embarrassing for the people involved. Shame on them.

I know nothing about the 9th injector issue other than what I have read here on RDC. I have zero direct knowledge of anyone adding a 9th injector.

Mike

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Just jump one of the other injectors to it.
Adding any extra fuel or air from a modified non OEM system is simply against the rules. No different than if I added any other power adder. How about an injector that adds Nitros?

A Whipple Supercharger is just adding more air. So if they can just add more fuel with extra injectors than I can add some more air as well. Haha

Modified intakes are also against the rules. Must remain stock as provided from the factory. The stock systems come with 8 injectors, not 9.

If in fact someone has a 9th injector and a racing org knows about it and let it pass than that’s just embarrassing for the people involved. Shame on them.

I know nothing about the 9th injector issue other than what I have read here on RDC. I have zero direct knowledge of anyone adding a 9th injector.

Mike
I didn't know it was all speculation. Thanks for clarifying. 👍