MTV Music Awards

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Enrique Iglesias just showed up on the red carpet with an old Hussongs Baja 500 tshirt on.. Now thats mainstream, Check it out its on now. They will probably show him again..

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Oh yeah... They showed him a lot with Anna Kornikova(sp) its a 1977 shirt.. Well thats what it looks like it says..

BeastlyFord

Reaction
I just saw it. WTF? I was gonna post something about it, but the Olsen twins came on and John beat me to it.

If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I hope it was Jen that caught the shirt, not you!!!!!!! "You can be my hero baby"

Kris

Gabe Lara

Reaction
I was kinda diggin' Pink's fake tattoo.....NOT!
I caught about 5 minutes of it, and after listening to Eminem's tirade bashing Moby, and carrying on like some psuedo thug, I threw in my Blazing Saddles DVD... again. Is that what our music entertaiment is coming to? Sad...

"Where are all the white women at???"

-G

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
"Where are all the white women at???"
Been asking that question for 5 years now since attending Cal Poly.

Kris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
No, just an engineer. I was always told there are 3 reasons to go to school...to be a doctor, lawyer, or engineer. So I will stay until I get my degree.

Kris

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
She gets my vote for the slutiest outfit of the night!

See ya in the dirt!

Tom_Willis

Reaction
What was the quote from Kid Rock about the Olsen twins? Something about "I don't think they're legal yet, but the way I see it, if there's grass on the field, Play Ball!"

1_1600_racer

Reaction
I wonder if he has ever been to the dezert, let alone an off road race??????? I doubt it, something he picked up at a thirft store and he thinks he looks good.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
anybody looks good next to her!!!!!

Kris

sirhk100

Reaction
I'd look good in her, opps can I say that here!!! :)

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

TDORSloppy

Reaction
If he can get Anna Kournikova with a Baja 500 shirt, just think of the chicks we would get with a Baja 1000 shirt!
By the way, we have 652 days left until the Olsen Twins are legal. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp>http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp</A>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Who was the loser that gave that shirt to a thrift store in the first place??

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.