Mucho Gusto!!

osomxl

Reaction
Hi! nice to finally be hear! It took me awhile to find your site.

My buddy kept telling me about this site and I tried to find it several times but kept on coming up with dead ends and since then I have heard from the desert community that this site is prone to crashing! I hope this site remains healthy so I can gain as much knowledge as possible.

I recently purchased a no frills singlecab shortbed 90 ford ranger that has no power windows/doors/locks/air conditioning etc. as has the stock four cylinder motor.
Its in great shape and runs like a champ, but is severely lacking in the power dept. For now its the daily driver, but when I get my new car I would like to do the full on prerunner tretment and get into the desert race scene.

I am a Union Electrician and belong to San Diego and Imperial Counties chapters, local 569.

I pretty much done it all from fast food @ McDonalds, to fabrication of multi million dollar aerospace parts to include space shuttle parts. I plan on fabricating my own Long travel suspension and floating rear axle setup and tearing up the desert. I will need the help of you guys to point me in the right direction when I need advice or am seeking out parts and material sources and when the time arises I will be there for you guys.

See you all on the forum!