Mullet Sports

Tim

Reaction
check out mulletsports.com , its pretty funny, I know this belongs in the mullet thread, but oh well.
Tim

Attachments

SDranger

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mulletsports.com>www.mulletsports.com</A>

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
go to arizona, mullet heaven! i got so many photos. FEAR THE MULLET.

Act First, Think Later

Bryan_D

Reaction
This is true it is the capital for super duties disco trucks and mullets, and for some strange reason they like to be seem together. I even saw a new dodge that was discoed out as well as a new Hummer H2 with a 6in lift and tires. Some people have to much money. And alot of them are kids with parents that have to mch money.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Kid came in the shop today with a 23.5 inch wheel that he wants to have an adapter (8 lug to 10 on 10) made to fit them on his superduty!! The lugs he brought were stamped "torque to 550 ft-lbs". Said he was gonna run 52 inch or some crazy size tires. These people are idiots.

Kris

Bryan_D

Reaction
I saw a super fruity with some goodyear tractor tires on it they were probably that size, and the worst part he had some tanning company banner on the tailgate like he was sponsored by them.

Tim

Reaction
I posted it in the arizona thread, but in the same theme check out bigdumbtrucks.com , Tim

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
That website is kinda funny and it reminds me of the nosebleed section on desert racer. Whatever happened to that site? It had some funny pictures.

See ya in the dirt!

Tim

Reaction
hey poolman? I think he knows the guy who put desert racer up. I heard it was supposed to go back up sometime soon...