Mullets

Waldo

Safehouse
This thread has been getting interesting. Personally, I have had a mullet (or"SHFLB" pronounced "shhfilbee" = Short Hair Front, Long in Back). My wife used to be a hair dresser and that is what they called it when I had mine! I know that is what drew her to me. I even had her straighten my long locks in the back. OH YEAH!!!

My question is this, has anyone ever had some type of mullet? If so, what type and what year?

Mine was a cross between a Euromullet and a Minitruckmullet back in '90-91.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

mustafa

I had the mini truck mullet back in 82-83 when I was junior. It was cropped on top (I wanted it to look like Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue).

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

AllwaysRcn

Mine was the OakleyCamaroMullet......but with less "mulletude" ('89-'91?)

(Damn--I can't believe i just admitted that!!!!!)!

nobrakes

at the finish of baja races in ensenada theirs always a guy sellingfood with a super mexican mullet it's down to the middel of his back(and still growing) i see him their all the time

hey always,
i can't belive you put that on here too.
i can't stop laughing,my belly hurts& the guvnor is laughing tooo.
lol
sissor kicks to ya bro

AllwaysRcn

Hey nobrakes-
You mean the classic "meximullet". Still very popular down south. I hear there are still random sightings north of the border. probably swapmeets and Walmarts on sundays.

Junior

sissor kicks?

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

TRDshaunTRD

I'm proud to say that I have never had a mullet, but say to say that when I was younger, I wanted a rat tail, remember those?

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

nobrakes

always,
don't you mean on going long story!
lol
see ya at the 500! maybe we can get some pictures of meximullets?doyou have any oakley razor glasses?i have a orginal blue velvet oakley hat.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Last night at the ball game they put up a "Mullet Meter" on the big screen. The more noise the crowd made the longer the mullet got.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Just got back from Vegas for the Super X and I would have to say I saw more mullets in the parking lot there then I have seen in the last 10 years combined.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
You let that in your shop Jerry? Must have spent some serious cash!

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>