• Forum membership has its advantages....

Multi-color/function Rear LED bar

pjc

Chairman
Who is making the multi-color/function rear LED bars that have red, amber and blue?

A URL and model number would be much appreciated.

Thanks

pjc

Chairman
I don't see that product there. Got a model number or URL?

ColeA

rigid only gives those bars to sponsored athletes

07FJRog

PJC how did the light work? Quality?

_

This really aggravates me. The seller of this product has taken the famous PPI/Toyota/Ivan Stuart race truck and photo shopped their light bar onto the rear of the truck as if to say their light was used on the rear of this truck. This is a shame and I request persons stay away from this seller. This photo demonstrated his total dis-respect for the sport and men that have made it what it is today.

_

This person does not have any contact information on his website to contact him directly. I definitely would not purchase from a person or business who hides all their contact info. What type of service do you think you will recieve if the person hides all the contact info.

I just sent him the following email through their website contact request.

Hey, I think this is bull-**** that you take the famous Ivan Stewart Toyota truck and photo shop your light bar to the rear of it without the authorization from Call Well, owner of this truck. This is total disrespect to those of us who built, campaigned and created the history behind this vehicle. Build your own reputation and history instead of utilizing someone else's hard work. Until such time this photo has been removed from your webpage and marketing material, I will do my utmost to insure my customers purchase from another manufacture for their tail lamp assemblies.

You don't even have the coutesy to make public your name, phone number or address for someone to contact you.

Sincerely,

Gary Powell

Last edited:

_

So, I received an email response from the owner of the website, Jahrim Corvera. He has informed me he had no knowledge of the history behind the vehicle on his webpage. And that his web designer supplied the image of the truck with the light as part of the website design service. He has since contacted his web designer requesting the picture be taken down which the web designer has since done. He also apologized and thanked me for my advise to remove the picture from his website.

Hi Gary, I'm Jahrim Corvera from Rear Light Bar / ER Technologies... I just found this thread. Thank you for your advise, we appreciate it =).

About the Rear Light Bar's we sold several of them, it is a great product!, We called ALL-IN-ONE... its all in one solution for all offroad vehicles (utv's, prerunners, trucks, etc)... you can visit our FB page (http://www.facebook.com/rearlightbar) and see customer feedback... We can customize color/functions in our RLB's too...

Our phone number can be found on our website (http://www.rearlightbar.com).... Thanks a have a good night!