Murdock Nav Map Links Down

Kirk_Babbington

Reaction
I noticed the Murdock Nav race map links have been down for a couple of months. I have tried emailing them but havent seen a fix.

Anyone have a better way to contact them?

Speedster

Reaction
Hope it comes back up. Was an amazing resource. I’d be willing to donate toward hosting costs if that was the issue.
I will donate as well. Someone on RDC must know them personally & be able to get in touch with them?

ChrisW

Reaction
Any update on this? This is such a great resource. I'm happy to donate as well to get it back up.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
A couple years ago I started the race results section in our forum. This was an idea I had about 10 years ago but was going to do it outside of the forum on a regular HTML page at that time and it never happened. The reason for having it here is because promoters websites almost never keep a good archive of past race results. And if they do the sites get redesigned eventually and past races aren't listed any more or are hard to find.
Not sure how many of you look in race results but I have been adding race maps (PDF or JPG) and GPS files for allot of the races that we have the results for. As well as links to our race coverage. Miguel is currently adding years prior to 2018 (that's when I started it) and I also have a ton of GPS files back to 2000 that need to be organized and uploaded. There are allot of missing files we need to find but as we get them we will add them.

Chainguide

Reaction
A couple years ago I started the race results section in our forum. This was an idea I had about 10 years ago but was going to do it outside of the forum on a regular HTML page at that time and it never happened. The reason for having it here is because promoters websites almost never keep a good archive of past race results. And if they do the sites get redesigned eventually and past races aren't listed any more or are hard to find.
Not sure how many of you look in race results but I have been adding race maps (PDF or JPG) and GPS files for allot of the races that we have the results for. As well as links to our race coverage. Miguel is currently adding years prior to 2018 (that's when I started it) and I also have a ton of GPS files back to 2000 that need to be organized and uploaded. There are allot of missing files we need to find but as we get them we will add them.
Curtis,
I have a large collection of SCORE race maps from the 70's to current most are in .PDF format. if you need any of them.

drewbee88

Reaction
we could always host them up on google drive somewhere. cross post them from murdock.... i just went to get some file and saw it was down.

@GoLeft do you have an update for us?

Zambo

Reaction
Hey was there ever any word on this? Links still down, I sent an email and no response. Any alternate sites, I was hoping to find some older NORRA files.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Hey was there ever any word on this? Links still down, I sent an email and no response. Any alternate sites, I was hoping to find some older NORRA files.

We have been adding race results and maps in the section for them here in the forum. Miguel has been organizing them since I last posted about it. I’ll take a look and see what we have for NORRA and also see what we are missing. Maybe others in here have some that we don’t have.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Great job on that Curtis. That’s awesome

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction

NORRA
We have 1970 and 1971 PDF's but the 1971 won't open.
2010-2012 GPS files.
2013 PDF's.
2014 GPS and JPG/PDF.
2016-2018 JPG/PDF.
After typing this I saw that Miguel posted most of those here. But the GPS files we have for some of those years aren't in there yet.

Zambo

Reaction
NORRA
We have 1970 and 1971 PDF's but the 1971 won't open.
2010-2012 GPS files.
2013 PDF's.
2014 GPS and JPG/PDF.
2016-2018 JPG/PDF.
After typing this I saw that Miguel posted most of those here. But the GPS files we have for some of those years aren't in there yet.
Some great stuff in there, thanks for setting it up!