Murdock Nav Map Links Down

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Got a email from
After a long battle with my service provider, along with some other problems, the database that holds all the maps and files are back up.
I will work to get all the empty cells filled from the last year and a half.
Enjoy 🗺️
~Curtis (the other one)
Welcome back, You and Curtis Guise both are great to have.

J Prich

Reaction
After a long battle with my service provider, along with some other problems, the database that holds all the maps and files are back up.
Enjoy 🗺️
~Curtis (the other one)
Curtis, stoked to see this back up, its such a great resource. Quick question...on the blocks where there is a map, on a lot of the older ones when I click them I get a "Forbidden Access" message. Does that mean the file is missing or is there something I can do in order to get those?

GoLeft

Reaction
Curtis, stoked to see this back up, its such a great resource. Quick question...on the blocks where there is a map, on a lot of the older ones when I click them I get a "Forbidden Access" message. Does that mean the file is missing or is there something I can do in order to get those?
Give me a specific example and I will check into it...

Chainguide

Reaction

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

sredish

Reaction
Enjoy 🗺️
~Curtis (the other one)
if you need the 2020 b1k and 2021 norra files, lemme know.

sredish

Reaction
Hey dude, i think what he was referencing was the first gps line with the bundle of peninsula run b1ks... when you click, it states forbidden.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.14.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.14.35 AM.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 16

GoLeft

Reaction

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hey dude, i think what he was referencing was the first gps line with the bundle of peninsula run b1ks... when you click, it states forbidden.

I think it has to do with the permissions that were changed when everything got screwed up. From what I gather, your browser cache might have stored the old (incorrect) information needed to access the folder where the files are. Try clearing your browser cache, reload the page, and see if that helps. It's all just been a big headache, but I digress...

Are the map files triggering an error from a specific page (USA vs MEX)? Or is is every file, or only specific ones. Every file I click seems to open up for me (but that is the problem, now isn't it)