Murdock Nav

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
The website is not working.........Crap, does anyone have know where to find old GPS files?

y2kbaja

Reaction
yikes!! That's not good news.

--verified!--

steve0we

Reaction
I'm guessing they need to pay a bill..... maybe we all need to chip in!

Speedster

Reaction
The website is not working.........Crap, does anyone have know where to find old GPS files?
How old? Let me know what you are looking for, I may have.
Sucks about MurdockNav, hope they get it back up soon; great resource. I have supported by buying their Baja chips whenever I need one :)

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
If the Murdock Nav guys happen to come to this site.....I would donate. A couple bucks from all of us would go a long ways.

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
How old? Let me know what you are looking for, I may have.
Sucks about MurdockNav, hope they get it back up soon; great resource. I have supported by buying their Baja chips whenever I need one :)
Thanks, I am not sure what I'm looking for. I am trying to find random trails/courses/areas throughout Baja for a upcoming Rally.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Seems back up, I'll be doing some downloading now...

Thanks @GoLeft !

MTPyle

Reaction
Murdock is back down. I was looking for last years BITD LDC course. Anyone have it?

Mike

y2kbaja

Reaction
I was trying to look a map up yesterday too and noticed it was down.

dislocated1

Reaction

Attachments

• 2018 BITD LDC Map.jpg
    2018 BITD LDC Map.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 113

MTPyle

Reaction
Thanks, I was looking for the GPS course map so I could overlay on google earth. But this does help remind me of the course. I get the Rage and LDC confused.

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
No. SNORE and BITD used different sections and ran different ways. Who knows what BITD will do this year but I just wanted to review the last years BITD coarse before this years comes out.

Mike

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
No. SNORE and BITD used different sections and ran different ways. Who knows what BITD will do this year but I just wanted to review the last years BITD coarse before this years comes out.

Mike
I may have it let me look.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Thanks, I was looking for the GPS course map so I could overlay on google earth. But this does help remind me of the course. I get the Rage and LDC confused.

Mike
I only have the BITD staff one. I thought I had both staff and regular one given out. Not sure if able to share the one for staff. Hidden checkpoints and all.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Thank you!

GBRACER

Reaction
Does anyone know if they have a update service bought the map a few years ago want to get the lastest version.

tapeworm

Reaction
I only have the BITD staff one. I thought I had both staff and regular one given out. Not sure if able to share the one for staff. Hidden checkpoints and all.

Hidden checkpoints? It’s Laughlin, it’s not like there are secret hidden race lines. I’m pretty sure anyone thats been to Laughlin more than once knows all the fast lines.