MX vs ATV reflex

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Game looks good but.......THQ is full of empty promises. I may rent it just to check it out.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
im looking at the game as a fun distraction when im not out riding.

it looks like the players have neck braces on in the game

Cadwell

Reaction
I for one am never playing anything THQ puts out after the way they treated Baja EOC. I know for a fact that a update was made for Baja and was given to THQ to distribute but since the game was not made by THQ they didn't want to deal with it and the problems it had all because it didn't sell that great.

call-911

Reaction
It doesn't look like THQ will ever get away from the unrealistic mid air control. Graphics look nice though.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Mid air control is great for bikes and quads... 4 wheeled vehicles? not so much... unless there is a new gyro device I havent heard about yet??

call-911

Reaction
Mid air control is great for bikes and quads... 4 wheeled vehicles? not so much... unless there is a new gyro device I havent heard about yet??

Mid air control would be cool if it was realistic like hitting the brakes to drop the nose or pinning the throttle to pick up the front, but when you're in mid air and then can do a back flip/front flip or whatever without planning it before take off it takes away from the game's realism. There at least could be an arcade/sim mode to choose to shut it off. I understand they do it to make it more appealing to the masses, but I'd like the option to shut it off.

michael_loomis

Reaction
true true..

Reaction
this game looks pretty sick, i cant wait till it comes out in dec. they seem to really be trying to make it as real as possible on this one :D

57Racer

Reaction
not holding my breathe for this one... They have all blown major chunks on the realism scale. Bet there will be a turbo button or something on the next one so we can clear the 300 foot tables...:rolleyes:
THQ, please sell the rights to someone who gives a fook.