My 2007 Chevy Classic w/ 0 miles....

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
Well i figured it was time to start a thread on my truck. It is finally in the process of getting completed, and should be ready for wiring and plumbing by late August. Here is a few pictures for now....

Attachments

scottm

Reaction
Wow, is that the 572 crate motor? What do you mean 0 miles - Did you cut up a new truck?

CMazzulla

Reaction
The finish work is coming along nicely:)

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks really nice Jeff. Congrats

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
My only question is why keep what was left of the stock frame? and Chris when are we going to see the all tube chevy that you are building?

TauMau

Reaction
Very nice. Definitely my favorite Chevy body style. What cab is on it? If it's a crew, that's my dream truck!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Awesome truck and build, and I am a Ford guy!!! Looks top notch all the way around!

My only suggestion is to put a bungee cord around the jack when the time comes, because if not out pre-running over bumps, whoops, etc. it will jack itself up if you dont put one on it. The Stewarts Race Works jack setup is very good though!

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
My only suggestion is to put a bungee cord around the jack when the time comes, because if not out pre-running over bumps, whoops, etc. it will jack itself up if you dont put one on it. The Stewarts Race Works jack setup is very good though![/QUOTE]

That's a really good tip. Never thought of that before...thanks!

Wild bill

Reaction
Ditto on Beaver's comment about the jack. I used two springs that kept the hand end from moving. That way you never had to remove a bungee.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Looks phenomenal! I love BB Chevys, in race and play, the truck is going to be a fun machine.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
really nice

WORCS332

Reaction
Ok... This is one badass truck. I cant wait to see it done! love the 572 crate

Mcarlson1

Reaction
I guess its alright, if your into that sort of thing. Luckily i am!!!!!!! :) when you want me to come by?? Oh Jeffs not a farmer either for whoever said that comment above. If he was he wouldnt be able to have this lol!!!

Thanks,
Mike

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
I guess its alright, if your into that sort of thing. Luckily i am!!!!!!! :) when you want me to come by?? Oh Jeffs not a farmer either for whoever said that comment above. If he was he wouldnt be able to have this lol!!!

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike....Im spending the money I have spent saving over the last 15 years and counting!

You can come by when all of my projects get finished and back to my shop...right now it's just a bunch of empty floor space..lol.

IGOBAJA2

Reaction
Nice to see it's getting finished. Would be nice to have it for the V2R huh? Hey Jeff heard you got a Toyota. Lets see some pics.