My 4runner got stolen!

orvacian

Reaction
My fiance went to go to work today and my 87 4runner was gone! Happened sometime between 10pm last night and 8am this morning. It is BLACK with 31" Bfg at's and Eagle 589s(alcoa style) and has the factory paint and pinstriping. It is a factory turbo and has the Turbo 4x4 emblem. The license plate is California 2EHK698, it was stolen from the Fullerton area. Please keep an eye out for it!

orvacian

Reaction
My phone number is 714-931-6845, call me if you see it and I will put some kind of reward together, mabye like $150.00, I am low on funds so this is a bad time for this :(
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 09/26/02 10:37 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Jordan

Reaction
Sucks man if I see it I will nerf the crap outta them..oops oh wait nevermind :)

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

BlueCoyote

Reaction
Pirate4x4.com has a section to list Stolen trucks. With such a big readership, it may be a good place to post this too...

Who are you calling Coyote ugly?
84 Toyota p/u Rokrawlr
86 4rnr
80 Toyota MDR Project

cleartoy

Reaction
Find em and nail em to the wall!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

orvacian

Reaction
Whitier PD just called me, they have my 4runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like it is complete and undamaged but he was not absolutely sure, I am gonna go pick it up right now! They actually had recovered it by 12pm noon and it was just stolen last night! Wow, I am so happy!! Thank you all for your support!

cleartoy

Reaction
Hell yes! Congrats.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
That is awesome....what a feel of relief for you.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

prerunner68

Reaction
I think you should ask R if you can have her permisson to drive the WRX instead.
Glad you got the 4runner back.