My 4wd sc lite

focusarmy

Reaction
Since Ive had my SC10 I havent really wanted to drive anything else that I have laying around. A while back I took my B44 and converted it into a T44 and it was a blast! So I decided to convert it back into a truck. But this time into a short course truck. So far all I have done is take the SC10 wheels and tires and put them on and to make the front work I had to change the front axles to the T4/B4 rears. Also there is too much spacing in the axle so I used the B44 hex as a spacer and then the blue washer with the pin. Right now the front end is a little wide so im going to redrill the hole through the axle and take out the spacer to narrow it back up. I also have a Kyosho DRT short course body on order that is the exact dementions and wheelbase, and front / rear swaybars to help get rid of some of that body roll. I will keep you updated as it progresses. Sorry for the poor image, I took it with my phone.

downsized_0616092137.jpg

focusarmy

Reaction
So today I got my body, it fits perfectly! Here are some shots of it on. For the front body mounts I used T4 front body mounts and placed them through the top shock mount hole. Still waiting on my front axles to get done, But I should have them tomarrow. Im going to wait on mounting the body until I get the front wheels back on.

0618091655.jpg

downsized_0618091657.jpg

Bellvis

Reaction
Very cool focus, look forward to seeing it complete.

What are your plans for the body?