my account got hacked

calexiraptor

hey guys, first of all, my account got hacked today, i did not post that sponsor look bad thread. i would never disrespect any of you and would do nothing to jeapordize(sp?) my membership in this forum. mods if you would be kind enough to delete that thread id be grateful. luckily the hacker didnt have time to change my password since he didnt have my email. now i just need to get my avatar back up and all my other good stuff. sorry again it was not me, hopefully we can put all that behind and let it go in history. i'll try to make my password alot harder

dan200

#BSF200
hey guys, first of all, my account got hacked today, i did not post that sponsor look bad thread. i would never disrespect any of you and would do nothing to jeapordize(sp?) my membership in this forum. mods if you would be kind enough to delete that thread id be grateful. luckily the hacker didnt have time to change my password since he didnt have my email. now i just need to get my avatar back up and all my other good stuff. sorry again it was not me, hopefully we can put all that behind and let it go in history. i'll try to make my password alot harder
the mods can(and likely will) find the IP address of the hacker....:eek:

care to elaborate on how this may have happened...

calexiraptor

the mods can(and likely will) find the IP address of the hacker....:eek:

care to elaborate on how this may have happened...
hopefully they will, although the IP address wont tell me where he lives:mad:, i dont have a secured network here :( the only place i log into this place is at home and here at work, i dont know where it all ocurred

jo maoma

Heisenberg
None of his other posts seem to be out of line. Mods whats the verdict?
i don't know after his "and you guys think mexico is dangerous " thread and
his first rep nose dive i think i'll wait for a mod to chime in. until then it's like
a three day old deli sandwich...

...i aint buyin'. :D

dan200

#BSF200
hopefully they will, although the IP address wont tell me where he lives:mad:, i dont have a secured network here :( the only place i log into this place is at home and here at work, i dont know where it all ocurred
don't worry. if you are innocent your rep etc will be restored....

there are ways for them to figure this stuff out.

Stand by....

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
But this begs the question, why would a hacker care about what a bunch of "crybabies" think and remove the picture from the first post?

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
i don't know after his "and you guys think mexico is dangerous " thread and
his first rep nose dive i think i'll wait for a mod to chime in. until then it's like
a three day old deli sandwich...

...i aint buyin'. :D

Guess I should have gone past page 2. LOL

calexiraptor

jajaja im in no way shape or form racist, i was raised in a mixed culture and was fortunate enough to have great parents that raised me in the right direction :D OFFROAD! hell i even have some white blood in me, not alot but some. right now im dating this one white chick :D its 5PM!!! time to go home. sorry guys for all the trouble this caused. race on!!!!