my band made it to itunes

Steve0

RDC Crypto
Congrats! I like the "Cant Help But Falling in Love" remake.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
RDC Crypto
Great new sound......Very Latin!!! Quite talented brass blowers in your band!

Peace is a great song.....You sound very influenced by "Maldita Vencindad y los Hijos del 5to Patio". I can never get enough Brass in Music, so my props to using trumpets in such a way......

I assume you are a great fan of "Maldita Vecindad" right?

They been around forever and I love their music , very much in tunes with your style...

Your sound is very much like the latest rock latin movement, (Cafe Tacuba, Maldita Vecindad, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

PLS

RDC Crypto
Sounds like a little Rocket From the Crypt influence there also. They were one of the all time great live bands in San Diego.
I like your stuff.

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Infidel Racing Team: yeah i had a spanish teacher turn me on to them a while back. pretty sweet jams i must say.

dezertgirl: what do you consider north county because we play all over san diego and up.

PLS: ha yeah man RFTC is super sick!

Steve0: yeah buddy it was fun to do

MattV

RDC Crypto
Nice! My wife likes Ska, I'll have to download it for her. Reminds me a little bit of The Specials, but you guys definitely have your own sound, and that's something to be proud of. We try to get over to the San Diego Area several times a year, hopefully we can catch a show some time.

Carlsbad...Pizza Port.. A good band. Hmmm...

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
RDC Crypto
Nice! My wife likes Ska, I'll have to download it for her. Reminds me a little bit of The Specials, but you guys definitely have your own sound, and that's something to be proud of. We try to get over to the San Diego Area several times a year, hopefully we can catch a show some time.

Carlsbad...Pizza Port.. A good band. Hmmm...
Hell ya!!! :D

REEVESRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.REEVES-Racing.COM
pretty stoked worked really hard on this album hope you guys dig it, i know some wont but to each their own.

Nick, missed you at the 1450 World Championships (Cal 200 nite race), but can see you've been busy (BTW, I don't care what everybody else says, I like it!)

So, get busy on the truck and bring the band to the dash new years!

Rich.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
pretty stoked worked really hard on this album hope you guys dig it, i know some wont but to each their own.

itunes search: The Skank Agents

Mspace:www.myspace.com/theskankagents

SWEET!!!!! sounds great! My kind of sound, reminds me of mix of bedoin soundclash and streetlight manifesto.... Now i can get your music, can i get your truck? lol

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
i was there!! but i was sitting in the bed of my truck watching you guys get crazy over the rock pile! haha.

yeah dude trucks ready to rock gunna run it on saturday if you wanna cruise?

Yeah might have to get a stage going and make it a party!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
ahh i haven't listened to this band in a wile i changed up my music style to hardcore music but i really like your sound and it is one of the bands ill keep going back to.
i go to soma alot so when you guys are playing ill go support SD music.
check out Lower Definition they are good not ska though also the band i sell merch for www.myspace.com/tttygrave they are very heavy

REEVESRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.REEVES-Racing.COM
i was there!! but i was sitting in the bed of my truck watching you guys get crazy over the rock pile! haha.

yeah dude trucks ready to rock gunna run it on saturday if you wanna cruise?

Yeah might have to get a stage going and make it a party!

We are "hoping" to do a little "driver development" :eek: and navigator training :eek: out there this weekend for powder puff, not sure when, give me a call Fri.

Dash could be really fun with live tunes new yrs. eve., keep it in mind ;).

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
yeah i think e are gunna head out saturday afternoon cuz my dad might have to work in the morning. probably leave aroung one or so, i have your number the 331 number who should i ask for rich or cam?