My boys laying it down!

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
http://www.specialstage.com/2009/07...nd-of-max-attack-at-new-england-forest-rally/

This is a lil article on one of my friends. I met him and his brother at Oneils rally school, they are both instructors there. Anyway they came with us to San Felipe and couldn't believe the terrain we race through. Chris is an awesome driver, clearly shown in this article, he was 7th overall in a FWD GTI!!! I wish they could afford to move up in class, because he would be whooping these open class drivers!!

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
HA HA where'd you hear that from?? The school was really fun! We were there in the middle of winter which made it even more challenging. we were driving around corners that we couldn't walk on because of the glare ice.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
HA HA where'd you hear that from?? The school was really fun! We were there in the middle of winter which made it even more challenging. we were driving around corners that we couldn't walk on because of the glare ice.

Still sellin the STI?

Matt_Kupiec

Reaction
Had the chance to ride with both Chris and his brother Forest at the rally school this summer; great drivers and instructors. It was fun hearing their stories about hanging with CJ in the desert. Glad to hear Chris did so well.