My cab cage

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I've finished the roof portion.Just need to add vert. tubes behind the door,dash cross bar and seat mounts.Maybe two tubes for a console for the shifter to mount? Any suggestions ?

Attachments

• 64409-My Pictures0042.jpg
    64409-My Pictures0042.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 955

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Another shot

Attachments

• 64411-My Pictures0040.jpg
    64411-My Pictures0040.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 884

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
One more

Attachments

• 64412-My Pictures0037.jpg
    64412-My Pictures0037.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 941

SLR

Reaction
Looks good Craig, What's that brewing in the background of the 3rd Pic???>>>>>>>>SLR

JeffS

Reaction
In the rear part of that cab cage, Is there a reason that you put the horizontal bar in the center that high up? I usually see that bar below the window. Does it make a difference ?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I screwed up when I bent the rear hoop,and i didn't want that bar below the bend it's there to reinforce the bend so I just went with it .The window actually is blacked out about an inch and a half from the bottom anyways the tube only block about 1-2"of actual glass.

The car in the backround is my project i started about a year or so ago for my boss. I couldn't aford the parts so he said we'll just make it a shop car and he'll pay for it

Attachments

• 64420-My Pictures0006.jpg
    64420-My Pictures0006.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 492

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Somewhere off of those I'll have a tube going through the back of the cab up to a bar that comes down from above the rear window. Along this tube my coilovers and bypass will mount.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
So I've got pretty much all that is essential mounted in front of my axle.The batteries are directly behind the cell above the axle.So of contemplating how to mount the spare-I was thinking at an angle behind the pumpkin,slightly lower than the bedsides angle tapered up to the rear.

the truck has no real purpose It will get used for everything-I personally dont need quick access to my spare-Maybe a removable rack for race spares another for the cooler in Glamis-Will probable make some aluminum boxes to tuck in the bedsides for stuff/supplies-I dont want tires sticking up above the bed -

There are tubes coming from above the window to bump cans bearly visible above the tire then under the cell to the frame and a few others-but as of now I have nothing extended beyond the axle--Need some input/ideas
Thanks-------------

Attachments

• 66925-My Pictures0029.jpg
    66925-My Pictures0029.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 408

Eric_M

Reaction
2 questions. is your truck being linked? and what size cell is that behind the cab? looks good though.

Eric

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Cell is a Fuel Safe, I think its a custom shape for Prep by jake I'm not positive-maybe forty gallons ? not quite sure but it fit perfect above the upper link and same level as bedsides-Got if from Kartek

Yes its getting linked.