My daughter Koir's 18th birthday - Skydiving

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
My daughter turned 18 this week. She has been wanting to go skydiving for over a year so this weekend guess what.....Here you go. I hope you enjoy the video.

Next on her list, she wants to ride in a race car/truck.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBS0kT_7EPY"]YouTube - SONY DVD RECORDER VOLUME[/ame]

Attachments

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Looks like fun! Something I still want to do, where was this sky diving school based out of?

P.S. You should have taken an RDC sticker with you it would have made a perfect entry into the contest!

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Next on her list, she wants to ride in a race car/truck.

Thanks for sharing. She showed no fear during the free fall. If she races a car or truck she could have a heavy right foot! :eek:

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Looks like fun! Something I still want to do, where was this sky diving school based out of?

P.S. You should have taken an RDC sticker with you it would have made a perfect entry into the contest!
I need to buy some and have them always with me.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction

Trent you can do it @ the primm 300 from the Jean airport.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Kori is in the process of planning her next jump. She is saving her money and will go again sometime in September. The jumps are $229 w/out video and $329 w/video.

If anyone is interested in going let me know and we'll set up an RDC group thing.