MY DP7 Carlsbad Pics

JoeyD23

Reaction
Here are a few pics....

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Whoa whos Tacoma is that? That Tacoma clip with the integrated bumper is insane!!!! Also that Chevy is BA is that a Raceworks?

JoeyD23

Reaction
Whoa whos Tacoma is that? That Tacoma clip with the integrated bumper is insane!!!! Also that Chevy is BA is that a Raceworks?

The Chevy is Harrah's Pre Runner (show) built by Stewart Raceworks and painted by Wally World Designs......

The Tacoma is a local guys and it is 100% built by him in his garage so I am told...it is SIIIICK!

JoeyD23

Reaction
A little bump Drafting....

I have realized one thing after looking at all these pictures.......Us off roaders have some serious farmer tan lines on the theighs! LMAO.....

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
The Chevy is Harrah's Pre Runner (show) built by Stewart Raceworks and painted by Wally World Designs......

The Tacoma is a local guys and it is 100% built by him in his garage so I am told...it is SIIIICK!

Matty's toyota is VERY nice.. Not sure if he is a member on here or not.. But he does some really awesome work. Rad guy too.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
you forget about the all of the killer trucks, cars, offroad displays and food that was there ?? .... a BIG thanks to everyone who had to lug all of their chit down there, we all take it for granted, thanks for that ----- and the K1 racing just consumed everyone there, it's funny how competitive we all become ?? .. what a great event, everyone stayed BUSY -- i'd have to say , i would love to see the BAJA-1000 drawing party at one of these venues --- :cool:

JoeyD23

Reaction
If anyone wants a disc of all these pictures, I have way more from the races and "pits" just send me a pm.........