My f150 project

Reaction
This is my first prerunner ever. Bought it last fall in San Diego. I wanted to find something semi built and this is what i found. Still needs alot of work but im workin on it slowly but surely.

HnM long travel front with 2.5 fox c/o
9 inch rear end
Glass all the way around
37 toyo m/t
Front and rear bumpers.

First Drive!

Arrived in New Mexico at my dads house.

Front suspension.

Sanding sanding sanding and more sanding!!!

Spraying Primer.

Finished Primer! Next is paint. I wanna keep the matte/flat look.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
great first truck, the front end is done , now just work on the rest of the truck slowly and you'll have a bi$%@ truck in no time! Congrats

Reaction
Thanks alot! Ill keep everyone posted on the progress.

Reaction
Well I've finally made progress on my truck! Installed Deaver springs in the rear with bilstein bypasses. It's a spring under setup. I notched and boxed the frame to allow for as much up travel as possible. A simple bed cage ties everything together. I'm running 37 Toyos on 17" method double standards. The rear axle is a 9" trussed with 35 spline Dutchman axles and 5/8 studs. Still have a lot of work to do and years of tinkering....not to mention the $$$$$!!! Still have cone hubs to fab up on the front and a ton of suspension tuning. I'll try an post on here more often now that I can see progress being made.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 217

gimme sand

Reaction
Good looking truck. Lets see some pics of the rear. Im curious to see the spring under set up. Did it all mount in the stock location?

Reaction
Good looking truck. Lets see some pics of the rear. Im curious to see the spring under set up. Did it all mount in the stock location?

This is the only pic I could find at the moment. I'll try and find some others. And yes the leaf springs are in the stock position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 222