My Favorite Helmet Cam of the 500 yet

Chase 2

Reaction
I found this over on another forum. I love the editing and the feel the entire vid gives. I personally think that this vid does more to capture the essence of racing the 500 than any other I've seen yet.

Helmet cam of 309x Team TEX MEX

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Its rare that I watch a video more than the first 90 seconds or so, too long, boring footage, bad editing etc. But I watched all 8 minutes of this. Very well done and tells a nice little story.

Good find

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Its rare that I watch a video more than the first 90 seconds or so, too long, boring footage, bad editing etc. But I watched all 8 minutes of this. Very well done and tells a nice little story.

Good find
I was going to say this exact same thing. Awesome video!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Yeah, that was a fun video. Most get old after the first minute or so. That was well put together and did give the feel of being there. That one makes me want to go riding in Baja right now.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
it look so great and thanks u for share the video

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
I have never raced baja on a bike BUT the finish line NEVER changes, all the friends and family support IT'S WORTH ALL THE EFFORT the stories you can tell your Grandkids:D

Stimpy

Reaction
That was just a fun Video! It really caught the true "Baja Magic" we all feel racing down there!

steveG

Reaction
Excellent. For someone that finished last in their class, they sure picked off a lot of bikes!

Thanks for the link!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Great vid!

"Just one more mile...."

Chase 2

Reaction
He captured the start excitement really well. The hand shake with Sal, the pic with the Tecate girls. I like his airing out the Ojos jump with the shadow showing the big air!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
That was pretty darn cool. Put it together well. These new helmet cams are awesome. Brings the race right to where as before you would just have stories. Now there is PROOF that you actually passed somebody! LOL....Great find thanks.

Dezertpilot

Reaction