My first Fundraiser to help a good cause.

Let's go off roading

Reaction
Hello everyone. I have started my first fundraiser. It will be for Thundering Trails Off Road Camp for Kids. My goal is to raise $125.00 When you donate you will be entered into a drawing to win a Off Road Sterling Silver Necklace.

I want to make it very clear to everyone. I don't get one cent from this. All funds raised will go to Thundering Trails.
Thundering Trails is a non-profit corporation that provides an off road desert camping adventure for under-privileged kids who otherwise would never have this opportunity.

I hope to do more fundraisers in the future for other off road organization. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for the support.

Please check this out. Here is the link for more info and to donate and be entered into the drawing to win a Off Road Sterling Silver Necklace. http://tntfundraiser.blogspot.com/

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Rory that is a GREAT idea!!! Plus its for a GREAT cause!!!

Can I donate a 2nd place prize? I don't have any of those cool off road charms but I make very nice jewelry :D

This is a GREAT way for people to help a good cause and perhaps win a present for their girlfriend, wife, daughter, mom, sister or self!!! :D

Let's go off roading

Reaction
Rory that is a GREAT idea!!! Plus its for a GREAT cause!!!

Can I donate a 2nd place prize? I don't have any of those cool off road charms but I make very nice jewelry :D

This is a GREAT way for people to help a good cause and perhaps win a present for their girlfriend, wife, daughter, mom, sister or self!!! :D

Thanks Gabby! That will be great! I will email you for more info.

Let's go off roading

Reaction
My friend just gave me a $25.00 donation! Thank you BRT!

$65.00 raised so far! Not bad for 3 days.

Also Thank You to Jim Dizney for donating 35 bales of hay for the kids track!!!!!! : )

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
My friend just gave me a $25.00 donation! Thank you BRT!

$65.00 raised so far! Not bad for 3 days.

Also Thank You to Jim Dizney for donating 35 bales of hay for the kids track!!!!!! : )
That is awesome Rory!!! Halfway to your goal!!! :D These kids are really going to benefit from these donations and the more $$ donated the better! :D

Keep spreading the word-these are kids that may not ever have had a chance to experience the desert, building a love for the desert and riding at a young age will keep our "desert community" going strong into the future!

DuaneH

Reaction
Hey Rory,

I have some old kids gear in good shape I would like to send your way .....as well as a check for 25.00.

PM me with contact info or how to get it to you.

Let's go off roading

Reaction

$135.00 raised!!!!!!! I met my goal.

There is still 26 days left tell the fundraiser ends so you still have time to donate to Thundering Trails. Thank you to everyone who has already donated.

Most of the Kids that attend Thundering Trails have never been to the desert or camping at all. This is a great experience for them and you folks help make it happen!

http://tntfundraiser.blogspot.com/

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

That is GREAT!!! :D :D Congratulations-goals are great especially when they are accomplished :D Those kids are really going to love the help... and a few lucky people will get some great jewelry!!

Reaction
could one of you email me the link.....ill throw in something, like 75 or a 100 bucks.....

patrick.stanforth at kbr.com or loganstanforth at hotmail.com (keeps the spam away) make sure the work address has the period between my first and last name......

i'm at work right now and dont have my wallet on me.....but I will donate some money tomorrow.....

Let's go off roading

Reaction
could one of you email me the link.....ill throw in something, like 75 or a 100 bucks.....

patrick.stanforth at kbr.com or loganstanforth at hotmail.com (keeps the spam away) make sure the work address has the period between my first and last name......

i'm at work right now and dont have my wallet on me.....but I will donate some money tomorrow.....

Here is the link to the fund raiser. To make the donation just click on the CHIP IN button that is on the right side of the page. You can use Pay Pal or Credit. Thanks! http://tntfundraiser.blogspot.com/

Let's go off roading

Reaction
The fundraiser will end tomorrow at 5:00 pm Aug 31. You still have time to donate and be entered into the drawing to win some cool Jewely. First place winner will win a off road sterling silver necklace.
Second and Third place winner will get a very pretty necklace donated and made by DezertGirl Gabby Carpenter. It takes just one dollar to be entered into the drawing and every dollar you donate is another entry. $185.00 has been Raised so far! If I can raise over $200.00 in 24 hours I will throw in a matching off Road Sterling silver Bracelet to the first place winner. To make a secure donation click on this link then click on the CHIP IN BUTTON on the right side of the page. http://tntfundraiser.blogspot.com/ I will post the winners on Sept 1.

Thank you to everyone who has already donated. :)

DuaneH

Reaction
Rory,

I will send a check for 20.00. I was able to fill the garbage can at Express with kids gear.... so thanks for everything!

Let's go off roading

Reaction
I would like to express my appreciation for your generosity in support of Thundering Trails Off Road Camp for Kids. Because of you we were able to raise over $200.00! Your personal commitment was incredibly helpful and allowed us to reach our goal. You truly did a wonderful thing. Your generosity will directly benefit the children.

The Winners of Drawing.

First Place: Elizabeth Orton

Second Place: Doug Wasser

Third Place: Duane Hollander​