My guy knows Baja better than your guy

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
I remember this ignorant green787 guy from a few years ago along with his buddy jibjab or whatever he went by both of them are shizt stirring freaks that do a rather fine job of irritating those of us that honestly know & live desert racing.

That being said keep your eyes out for what thier about to do to me on thier keyboard.

green787

Reaction
Website
realsound.us
I remember this ignorant green787 guy from a few years ago along with his buddy jibjab or whatever he went by both of them are shizt stirring freaks that do a rather fine job of irritating those of us that honestly know & live desert racing.

That being said keep your eyes out for what thier about to do to me on thier keyboard.
I picked my Hero, and I'm sticking to it.... I don't care what a bunch of homos think about their motorcycle guys....

Yamaha 55.jpg

DTPMS

Reaction
@green787 , you are a moron who makes every thread about you, your old truck no one cares about, and things you did that people also dont care about. You truly need to stop posting. You add nothing of value to any thread you post in. You notice how no one ever congratulates you, or engages in a conversation with you about any of the things you have to say about except to combat you? Its because absolutely no one cares. Quit making every conversation about you, quit taking every single opportunity you get to post a picture of something irrelevant. Its annoying as hell and dragging down the forum as whole when you cant read a single thread without some babbling long winded Bull crap from you.

jon coleman

Reaction
not me, but i bet no one can name this World famous multi time champion(w/o google!)

Attachments

• 20200121_101331-1.jpg
    20200121_101331-1.jpg
    772 KB · Views: 78