My new back yard track

svr59tt95

Heres some pix of my new back yard track. Thanx to v8s10,Dalton,Ash and my 3 year old boy Riley for all there hard work. We did this track from start to race in about 8hrs. Its complete with a 6 foot table top, a set of triples, step up, a couple single jumps, whoops, and a fast corr style jump(long and flat). The turns have nice bowl type burms, one flat coner to mix things up alittle.Theres some before and after shots.Havin some issues with uploading the pix ill try again later......

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Hahahahah! I frickin' love it! "Screw cutting the grass Honey! I'm putting a RC track in." Have fun and let the battle's begin.

nZane

cant wait for tomorrow. got my truck tuned and all. just need to slap in that motor! see you therE!

jsp95

Can I race there, my truck is almost done? I need a crew though, you know anyone that would like to work long hrs for no money, get yelled at, pay for there own place to stay, buy there own hats and shirts, and just maybe have a chance to win a race.

svr59tt95

sure you can race but i dont think your truck will ever be done. 2 more months = 4 plus years. for the crew i bet you can find some guys to help you i know of some guys in santee and any ways im already on a top notch trophy truck team.

V8S10

Can I race there, my truck is almost done? I need a crew though, you know anyone that would like to work long hrs for no money, get yelled at, pay for there own place to stay, buy there own hats and shirts, and just maybe have a chance to win a race.
That sounds right up my alley.

svr59tt95

i have a losi 1/10 desert truck. thanx for the coment on the track its changed again we put in a whoop section made the table top bigger and a couple other things i will have to get some new pix up

LukeHuff

wow this is sick! i really like the U turn kind of outside the main track, reminds me of a supercross track.

svr59tt95

thanx guys for the coments, the way we built the burms and track is first i layed out the track lanes (the pipe) then we rented a rototiller and went as deep as we could. in the turns i went deeper in the inside of the and we pulled that dirt up to make the burms. we did the same for the jumps i never bought in ant dirt. after we drove it a couple times we found out the burms needed to be taller so we got some plywood and but it behind the burm about half way in. the just added more dirt onto the top. if you look at the pix the pipe is on the original lawn. the lanes are about 5' wide and theres 208' of total track.