My New SC10 General Tire Body!!!!

WORCS332

Check out my new sc10 General Tire body! I'm sooooooo excited! Its freakin SWEEEET!!!

FiberwerX

That looks badass! We are all addicted to the SC10's over here at the shop..

baja619

THat looks great.

I got a Rockstar Hart and Huntington PMG Body in the works. Plus a brushless motor and maybe even a few more upgrades here and there. I cant wait.

JWK Motorsports

awww that sucks! when are you going to get it
they told me last monday that it would be in on monday a week later. i couldve bought it at ultimate but i was being nice and buying it from lrh.(its cheaper at ultimate too cause of the sale) so they said it didnt come in today so i have no clue when it will be in. but if its not tomarro im goin back to ultimate.

WORCS332

yea sounds like a plan. so are there any vids of lrh recently?

JWK Motorsports

yea sounds like a plan. so are there any vids of lrh recently?
haha well i was jumping my slash vxl, the little guy, and i thought i broke the steering servo, i was really bashing it!! so i understood that i broke it. i finally got around to working on it today, so i went to ultimate to buy a new servo and they were out. i went home, took it apart and found out that it was a loose screw that was stoping the servo from turning left!! i was soo glad i didnt buy a new one!!!!! i painted a new body for it and it looks rad!!! hears some footage of the bashing! haha<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQBnGLk8qkY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQBnGLk8qkY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
That looks awesome, the beadlock wheels make it look pretty killer.
Here is a picture of the weapons I have built for this weekends Off-Road Expo.....Team Associated will have a RC track outside....come check us out!

SC8e Fully Loaded!
SC10 Fully Loaded!

:eek:

Attachments

JWK Motorsports

Here is a picture of the weapons I have built for this weekends Off-Road Expo.....Team Associated will have a RC track outside....come check us out!

SC8e Fully Loaded!
SC10 Fully Loaded!

hell yeah!! i got a tip that there was going to be a track about a week ago!

so excited, ill be there with my machine. hopefully i can keep up..;)

WORCS332

SC8e Fully Loaded!
SC10 Fully Loaded!

sweet. I am not sure if im going to make it this weekend because of the powder puff race.

Demp

#mikesson
I will be jammin on the track!
I just need to ask..... Do you have a fiberglass SC10 body? :) hehe

I'll be on the track also!