• Forum membership has its advantages....

My PreRunner Buggy

kwood

I'm a believer
Thats a sweet looking car you have!

Any more info on it? Or more pics?

DougRobinson

Yeah Ill have more pics up real soon. Adding more info to the first post right now.
I started it in February 2007 and pretty much took me till February 2009 to get it where its at now.
Am I able to edit my first post? Cant find the edit button except on this one.

Some info,
LS6 400+WHP 391TQ
Mendeola S4
37" Wrangler MTR's
Front travel - 24"
Rear - 20"

The car was designed by Chris Begley and built by me with a lot of his help. He did the hood and Dash.

kwood

I'm a believer
Yeah Ill have more pics up real soon. Adding more info to the first post right now.
I started it in February 2007 and pretty much took me till February 2009 to get it where its at now.
Am I able to edit my first post? Cant find the edit button except on this one.

Some info,
LS6 400+WHP 391TQ
Mendeola S4
37" Wrangler MTR's
Front travel - 24"
Rear - 20"

The car was designed by Chris Begley and built by me with a lot of his help. He did the hood and Dash.
Very cool.

The edit option actually "times out" after about 3 hours or so I think so you won't be able to edit your original post.

Any video by any chance?

DougRobinson

Yeah I have a really crappy unedited video where you can see that my brother has obviously never filmed anything before.
This is my first time driving ANYTHING like this and my second trip out in the car.
Enjoy ;)

[video=youtube;WmxgSrGtLLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxgSrGtLLw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

kwood

I'm a believer
AWESOME! Thanks for posting! I don't care about the quality I just like seeing videos that involve desert/buggies/trucks!:D

That is definitely a sweet ride!

Hopefully your brother at least got a ride for his video efforts, he even took a roost for the team! LOL

DougRobinson

The car actually is my nieces.

She made me sit in the passenger seat while she was driving it.
Watch out Heidi Steele!

fab101

Looking good Doug, thanks for the credit on the build. I like those LightForce lights, are they bright enough for you?

DougRobinson

Looking good Doug, thanks for the credit on the build. I like those LightForce lights, are they bright enough for you?
Bright enough for the confidence to do 100MPH at night :D
I think I got some night shots from the last trip to try to show how bright they are. Ill see if I can get some up later.