My rattlesnake story from loors race

prolite#7

Reaction
As i was parked and sitting in my rhino at mike porters pit on sunday. All of a sudden a rattlesnake landed in my lap, i looked down and almost **ban me****ban me****ban me****ban me** my pants , a hawk from about fifty feet above dropped it right on me . The fing thing was dead thank god and thats no bs

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
As i was parked and sitting in my rhino at mike porters pit on sunday. All of a sudden a rattlesnake landed in my lap, i looked down and almost **ban me****ban me****ban me****ban me** my pants , a hawk from about fifty feet above dropped it right on me . The fing thing was dead thank god and thats no bs
OK...Now can we hear an actual racing story on this racing site?

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
I would of needed a new diaper after that,. I dont do snakes man. I have nightmares about em. there probably would of been a sonic boom after that thing hit my lap.....boom.....id be in the next town over

prolite#7

Reaction
Ok after a total rebuild of my entire suspension by king shocks and tim at daugherty racing and a tune up from the guys at fat. My prolite ran very well ask anyone who saw it run through the rhytm section . I placed 7th and on saturday and my shifter locked up as i was in 5 th place 100 feet from the finish line on sunday i place 9 th

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Ok after a total rebuild of my entire suspension by king shocks and tim at daugherty racing and a tune up from the guys at fat. My prolite ran very well ask anyone who saw it run through the rhytm section . I placed 7th and on saturday and my shifter locked up as i was in 5 th place 100 feet from the finish line on sunday i place 9 th
Much better. That sucks to hear. Sounded like a great turnout. Better luck next race.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Now that is an amazing story! (the snake drop, not the race details).

ARIZONA is a deadly and dangerous place -- snakes, tasers, and bees.. oh my! I am heading for Mexico, where things are safer!

07FJRog

Reaction
Holy crap, I think I would have Sharted for sure :eek:

just two scorpions and a tarantula in our pits

Rog

ALLOUT

Reaction
I would have never believed this story,but I witnessed it. I was standing 2 feet away when that snake dropped in his lap and scared the sheeeeet out of me. I spent the rest of the day constantly looking up.

LORENZ

Reaction
Snakes and their meaning...
http://www.dreamsleep.net/commondreams/meaning-of-snake-dream.html

Because it lives close to the ground, the snake is an emblem of the nurturing earth.
I think you have an earthen digger or yard sale in your future... but don't trust me, I'm not working with a full deck................. of Tarot Cards?

Snakes are often used as phallic symbols and have long been linked with pagan fertility gods.
Are you pregnant? Come on, you can tell us... Were like family here.

I'll let the RDC non-PC crowd chime in on the other half of this interpretation.

sickrick

Reaction
What about the Killer Bees.

I have a Pic I will post in the morning.

ProLite13

Reaction
What about the Killer Bees.

I have a Pic I will post in the morning.
Welcome to the wild west, it was good seeing you in staging.

baja619

Reaction
Wowsers that is crazy Anthony.

Flying Snakes, Killer Bee infestations and dont forget about those little ground squirrel varmits. Some of the biggest little race fans out there had a front row seat. Seems like AZ wild life loves offroad racing as much as anybody

I wish i got to see that big kalgard guy get spiked with tasers. Did he hit the ground hard? I witnessed him run up and slap the Rhino full of Bees real hard on the roof. Guess he did not think that one through and how many people he put in serious danger. I dont know of anyone that got stung...

About your race weekend. The Pace Trailers Unlimited Lite was one of the fastest trucks moving through the offset moguls. Way rad to see you flying through there. Keep it up and you will be a serious contender.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Anthony, you sure that was a snake on not AZ's famous Pistol Peter?
We had a one legged AZZ kicker in our pit all weekend.

prolite#7

Reaction
Wowsers that is crazy Anthony.

Flying Snakes, Killer Bee infestations and dont forget about those little ground squirrel varmits. Some of the biggest little race fans out there had a front row seat. Seems like AZ wild life loves offroad racing as much as anybody

I wish i got to see that big kalgard guy get spiked with tasers. Did he hit the ground hard? I witnessed him run up and slap the Rhino full of Bees real hard on the roof. Guess he did not think that one through and how many people he put in serious danger. I dont know of anyone that got stung...

About your race weekend. The Pace Trailers Unlimited Lite was one of the fastest trucks moving through the offset moguls. Way rad to see you flying through there. Keep it up and you will be a serious contender.
A special thanks to KING SHOCKS for big changes to my truck now I have a truck that works !!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Why do I have the feeling that at Elsinore there will be more fake rubber snakes at the race than Race cars! But just in case you come across a real one, I suggest everyone should carry a personal pocket Tazer BRO!

ryant35

Reaction
Why do I have the feeling that at Elsinore there will be more fake rubber snakes at the race than Race cars! But just in case you come across a real one, I suggest everyone should carry a personal pocket Tazer BRO!
Are you thinking LOORRS will be handing them out with wristbands?

prolite#7

Reaction
Omg i hate bees too!