My ride

Travisfab

Reaction
2002 Bombadier DS650, nerf bars, IMS 5 gallon desert tank, White Bros. R-4 exaust, Dick Cepec offroad lights, 290 watt stator. Ready to bomb, cant wait for the season. Anyone want to go riding, let me know

Attachments

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
1. Ok where did you get the stator
2. How do you like the R4, that is the one I am considering.
3. and who made the desert tank.

I think my 500 sill give you a run for the money.

Travisfab

Reaction
The exhaust is very nice, excellent power throughout the powerband, rode by my buddies house and he thought a harley went by! LOUD, I got it with the tank and the stator on it, but I will look into it for you. Bring on the 500!

Mike_socal

Reaction
I'm ready to go riding too. Bring on the cold weather. Where do you ride? Looks like Ocotillo since you don't have paddles on.

Travisfab

Reaction
Paddles just are not on, I ride at Ocotillo, Glamis, Gordons, anywhere really, cold wheather is overdue, I cant wait for desert season

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Looks like there will be a lot of locals out in the dezert this season, looks like we need to get a group going.

sirhk100

Reaction
If you don't mind Idiot dirt bike kid on your group outings I'd be down. I'm always looking for new people to ride with. Give me a time and date...

mustafa

Reaction
It looks like our first ride of the season will be the poker run at Pete's Camp. Who else is going? I just bought
a new 650 in July and I have only ridden up and down the street once.....I need to get out to the dez and break it
in before I go down there.

Travisfab

Reaction
I am definatly planning on a Halloween trip, probably glamis, I really dont think I will be able to hold off that long though, I have been watching the weather daily, waiting for it to cool down! Alan can you give me some more info on Petes camp poker run?

mustafa

Reaction
It's located in San Felipe and it will be held on Oct. 11th. It's usually around 70 miles and the terrain isn't that
difficult so that it can accommodate all participants. There were approximately 400 entrants last year. It's a really
good ride on a bike, but you can cruise and party at the checkpoints as they have all you can drink beer and water.
Go to www.petescamp.com for additional info.

dunerking

Reaction
Count me in for those Glamis group rides.Just getting the old girl (LT500) back together with a freshened up top end,porting,new reeds,can't wait!!!