My Team is out, Who needs free chase help??

oneleglance

Reaction
Howdy All,
I have been chasing for Kaysinger and Andrew Norton 69 Stroppe Bronco off and on for a few years so I know NORRA, know how to put together chase books, logistics (refuel, driver changes, repairs), mechanical work and along with being an ICU RN I am fluent in spanish. (Our chase books have exploded diagrams in Eng/Sp). And I know the route books.

My team has made the tough choice to pass on the Mex 1K ( I really hope we can make the 500 in Oct) and since I have a firefighter friend flying in and wanting to help I figured I would see who else needs help.

I have a 2019 4wd Transit and can cover all our own fuel, food and no lodging required. Maybe borrow a shower a couple times. The van is setup to charge my Milwaukee tools, has solar/lith battery/inverter, big fridge and plenty of room to carry spare tires, parts and gear.

I have a full set of tools, recovery gear, winch (front & back), ham radio, InReach sat tracking, and more.

I am not concerned about what you run, just happy to help. Worst case we will follow the race and have a great time, just a shame to waste a chance to chase for someone.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Assuming you are on American soil, I might add a disclaimer:

"May not be able to make the event if Mexico closes its borders before I cross."

BarnFab

Reaction
Looks like we have an opening as our Over seas partners are some what un-available .....

I will send you a message

oneleglance

Reaction
Assuming you are on American soil, I might add a disclaimer:

"May not be able to make the event if Mexico closes its borders before I cross."

Very true, but I figure that is true for many racers and chasers.
Personally I am fine being trapped INSIDE Baja, but it would suck to not be allowed to cross from the USA into Mexico.

sredish

Reaction
There's always some moto guys or old vintage iron that's a little short handed and giving it everything they got.