my truck pictures [ideas]

koby686

Reaction
heres my dodge i go it bone stock 4 months ago and everytime i got a little bit of money i would put it aside for my truck got enough money so i got my new wheels and tires ordered them yesterday and they came in today. brand new Eagle Alloy rims 17'' on brand new 35'' hankook all terrain tires. blacked out my grill and im ordering 2 inch wheels spacer for the front and a 4 inch lift just so its sits nice and so i can still load up my bikes easily. well this is ware its at so far tell me what you think. im gonna build a legit lightbar/skidplate for it anyone seen any good ones for dodges so i have an idea

this is from this morning...

and this is from 10 minutes ago...

dezertboy69

Reaction
looks good. what do you have planned for suspension set-ups?? keeping it stock or going wild??

Chas Moore

Reaction
Check out KORE. The only suspension you should put on that truck.

Haycock

Reaction
my buddy just put some 35's with 17" wheels and some fabricated 4" spindles on his dodge and it looks bad ass! we built a bumper for it the other day. ill try to post some pics. i would stay away from the wheel spacers though...

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Everything but the wheel spacers sound pretty cool! I would say don't run the spacers IMO.