• Forum membership has its advantages....

Names for the jump @ The Quarry

EdgeHost

The Voice
"Fig Mountain is what they were calling it fo Robert "FIG" Naughton's gnarly jump and painful launch of of that thing in practice which shattered the truck and almost him too!

Ian Brock

LOL..all weekend I thiought it was big...My ears are still ringing.

Still needs a better name..

Bill

Carlos Danger
Stay with Fig mountain and maybe we could get Nabisco to sponser the event

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
I'll gladly pass the name on to the next yo yo that hits it whisky throttle. Actually RJ's crash was way worse, just not caught on film. Even with the jumps they slowed it down with it was still had some serious pucker factor, primarily becuase the jumps before it would get the truck sideways and it was very slick coming up. But definately a fun obstical. I really enjoyed the track and I am sure it will get better and better, The old Chula got better with every race.
Rob "Fig"

Tacochase

Sphincter Mountain :eek: Reason; It's the first thing to react to danger! CNC guys and gals know what I'm talking about.

5racer

Stay with Fig mountain and maybe we could get Nabisco to sponser the event

bill thanks for the use of storage in your pick up .some how you gota steal some h-p to put in that truck but as we all know h-p = big $$$ huh

Bill

Carlos Danger
We`re going to work on that for AV as it`s are Home track.On Friday I wasn`t to impressed with the 4 whoops on the front straight as you can tell by the photo I think on the ORC page but was way happy with the changes on Saturday and look forward to the rest of the season at all tracks.Thanks to All the Fans and Corr /course workers for being there.Pro lite #18