Napa 500

PATCO

Reaction
I second that! Congrats to Jimmie Johnson!

PATCO

"You can't see the line, can you Russ"

mgobaja

Reaction
And it looks like Robby Gordon faired OK as well. He finished 30 positions higher than he started.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Steve, last year I witnessed a drunk fan who was standing near the fence/front of the grandstands. Everytime Rusty Wallace would go by he would start screaming and yelling while holding up "the bird". It was a hillarious sight to see. I got it on video even. He did the same thing for about 25 laps until a security guy asked him to sit. 10 minutes later he was back at it. That was just one funny thing witnessed...there are many more. I even brought my "BillyBob teeth" and cowbow hat to fit in with the crowd.

Seeing these races live is defenitly an experience you should have at least once (if you can handle your neck moving in a circle for three hours).

BRAAAAAAAAP!

PLS

Reaction
If nothing else, it is worth at least one trip to hear all 43 cars stand on it for the first time as they come off turn 4 to take the green flag for the first time. When they go by in a group like that it will make the hair on your arms stand up!
Pete- BOYD RACING

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Were you in the infield? I hear that is where the serious partying takes place. Never been but I want to go jsut for the infield party.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>