NASCAR/DOG SHOWS

poolman

Reaction
tonight while switching channels from the over shown NASCAR today,tommorow,yesterday,and the Dick Trickle where is he today show,I ended up on the Dog Show channel.Did you know that to make the dogs stand at attention they grab the dogs testicles?That's just wrong.PETA where are you and what is your "STAND" on this subject?

Pigs get Fat...Hogs get Slaughtered

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Poolman, to my understanding, I don't think they "grab" their balls to have them stand at attention! I trained my dog through the AKC (local rec center=super cheap). They taught us to "prop" them up by lifting the dog up from under the belly, back by the private parts. We were told that the dog show judge checks their "goods" to see if they are good but not to prop them up at attention.

Did the announcers say that on the show? If so, that sucks if you are not a bitch!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

poolman

Reaction
Well I guess if some was to straighten me up by sticking thier hand between my legs from behind and grabbing my belly I would be a little jumpy too! And yeah and those bitches have it made don't they!

Pigs get Fat...Hogs get Slaughtered

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Don't know if you heard the Mike Tyson interviews these last few days. He seems to have a fetish with testicles. Sick bastard!

BRAAAAAAAAP!