Nasser Robby, shifting 101...

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

Last edited by a moderator:

TRichards

Reaction
This is going to be interesting. You would think there was some dirt lot in Argentina that he could rip around in?

RGFan

Reaction
He has a long drive on Stage 1, including some sand and gravel roads for good measure. I am sure he will not be quite on his game for that first run. But with any good driver, he will get it figured out.......The down side to having your cars prepped at your shop in North Carolina rather than SoCal.......You cant just jump on the 91 and head towards the I 10/I 15 and test 1.5 hours away when you sign a guy in the last two weeks of December. Maybe RG needs to build a pre-runner that has a matching cockpit to the H3's so these guys can test in advance...Since the second H3 seems to have a revolving door on the drivers side and the drivers who do drive do not get hired until <30 days before the race.

NCwilbur

Reaction
He has a long drive on Stage 1, including some sand and gravel roads for good measure. I am sure he will not be quite on his game for that first run. But with any good driver, he will get it figured out.......The down side to having your cars prepped at your shop in North Carolina rather than SoCal.......You cant just jump on the 91 and head towards the I 10/I 15 and test 1.5 hours away when you sign a guy in the last two weeks of December. Maybe RG needs to build a pre-runner that has a matching cockpit to the H3's so these guys can test in advance...Since the second H3 seems to have a revolving door on the drivers side and the drivers who do drive do not get hired until <30 days before the race.

Is his Socal shop even open anymore?

I do agree with you on testing aspect, and I think alittle more wouldn't hurt. Another thing that hurts them is factory support, so maybe they need to kinda run practice building parts or fixing repairs.