National Cheesecake Day!!!

jason@gmachine

Reaction
Today is National Cheesecake Day and the Cheesecake Factory has a new item on the menu and a special offer to go along with it. All slices of cheesecake are 1/2 off today and tonight. But more important is......

The release of my girls new Cheesecake!!!

Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake!

ALSO- For every slice of Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake The Cheesecake Factory will Donate 25 cents to "feeding America" to help out the unfortunate in this country who are not able to provide food for their families.

here are a few pics from the press conference she had yesterday...

Stef and I will be at the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills tonight, if you see me stop and say Hello!

jason

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Where do I remember her from Jason? ;):D

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Very cool!!! Will be going to have a slice today in Chula Vista. Well maybe more than one slice...:D

Kandy

Reaction
Yum!! Jenn brought us a piece of this cheesecake home last night. Your girlfriend has a winner. Jenn just made some red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting a couple weeks ago and the red velvet in this cheesecake was just as yummy! :)

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
i had about 4 yesterday....

maybe more tonight....haha.

jason
Deeelish!~ Thanks for posting up about it!~ Me and my gf went out for it last night and brought a slice home for Ms. Kandy ^^^ my mom!