NBA Playoffs - Predictions:

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Despite all the talk out there about a Celtics repeat or even some of the others going deep into the playoffs - here is the Fantasy Prediction:

Finals: Cavs vs Lakers....
Too early to call the winner just yet. King James is hungry for the 1st (Just like MJ was in Chicago) but Kobe and Phil have all the expectations...

West Finals:
Lakers vs Nuggets

East Finals:
Cavs v.s. Orlando

Thoughts?

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Lakers fa sho...

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Despite all the talk out there about a Celtics repeat or even some of the others going deep into the playoffs - here is the Fantasy Prediction:

Finals: Cavs vs Lakers....
Too early to call the winner just yet. King James is hungry for the 1st (Just like MJ was in Chicago) but Kobe and Phil have all the expectations...

West Finals:
Lakers vs Nuggets

East Finals:
Cavs v.s. Orlando

Thoughts?
I like these picks, and NO the celtics will not repeat with KG on the bench.

I'll take the Cavs just because I'm not a Lakers fan and don't feel like listening to all the "fans" aka bandwagoners. But I really don't care who wins, my team never had a chance and I just to watch and play basketball so its just fun during the playoffs.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
I like these picks, and NO the celtics will not repeat with KG on the bench.

I'll take the Cavs just because I'm not a Lakers fan and don't feel like listening to all the "fans" aka bandwagoners. But I really don't care who wins, my team never had a chance and I just to watch and play basketball so its just fun during the playoffs.
I will be at your house in an hour to relocate you to another state. Stay away from bonnellos, joes and leos

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
I will be at your house in an hour to relocate you to another state. Stay away from bonnellos, joes and leos
hahah, I would say who my team is but you would just laugh.

Come on you are from Torrance, the bandwagoners are terrible over here. They throw the flags on their cars and put the jerseys on but when you ask them to name three players on the team they can't. LAME... I miss playing b-ball.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
hahah, I would say who my team is but you would just laugh.

Come on you are from Torrance, the bandwagoners are terrible over here. They throw the flags on their cars and put the jerseys on but when you ask them to name three players on the team they can't. LAME... I miss playing b-ball.
My entire family are laker fans. My aunt was a lakers cheerleader and dated magic back in the 80's ( yes she got tested ) Other aunt has season tickets next to jack.

LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
My entire family are laker fans. My aunt was a lakers cheerleader and dated magic back in the 80's ( yes she got tested ) Other aunt has season tickets next to jack.

LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say LAKERS SUCK but they are the number 1 seed in the west so that isn't appropriate. I'm that 1% of LA that doesn't like the Lakers, so if anyone but the Lakers win I'll be happy.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
I am still thinking the Cavs because I see King James as a 'hungry for my first title' MJ, Kobe, KG...

Lakers did not look good in Game 3 versus Jazz - but, Lakers take the series 4-1...

Hayward Racing

Reaction
I am still thinking the Cavs because I see King James as a 'hungry for my first title' MJ, Kobe, KG...

Lakers did not look good in Game 3 versus Jazz - but, Lakers take the series 4-1...
LeBron is definitely playing at a different level but he doesn't have the bench to help and the East is much weaker. LeBron is the King but Kobe is an Assassin... Kobe wins his 4th ring this year!

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Basketball is gay!
You must not be any good!:D;)
What he said! hahah

LeBron is definitely playing at a different level but he doesn't have the bench to help and the East is much weaker. LeBron is the King but Kobe is an Assassin... Kobe wins his 4th ring this year!
LeBron doesn't need the bench as much as Kobe, Lebron makes all of his teammates better. He gets them the ball where they can work with it and it makes them play that much better. I think the Cavs can pull it off.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Kobe wants to earn that fourth to keep up with former teamer - Shaq Diesel... Phil shooting for his 10th coaching ring (as he did win one as a player)... And right now, I agree with what is being said about both Kobe and Lebron -

Did anyone catch that special with Magic/Bird stating how they passed the torch to Jordan...Jordan to Kobe...and how Kobe is now passing to Lebron... Great interviews... Right now - the way both teams are playing - and given the Lakers are one of the few (2) teams to beat the Cavs at home... well, still to early to tell. Need to see how both finish this first series...

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Kobe wants to earn that fourth to keep up with former teamer - Shaq Diesel... Phil shooting for his 10th coaching ring (as he did win one as a player)... And right now, I agree with what is being said about both Kobe and Lebron -

Did anyone catch that special with Magic/Bird stating how they passed the torch to Jordan...Jordan to Kobe...and how Kobe is now passing to Lebron... Great interviews... Right now - the way both teams are playing - and given the Lakers are one of the few (2) teams to beat the Cavs at home... well, still to early to tell. Need to see how both finish this first series...
I missed the interview, would have been cool to see...

Definitely to early to tell. On paper a Lakers vs. Cavs finals would be awesome.

Cavs go up 3-0, with the help of the bench!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
I missed the interview, would have been cool to see...

Definitely to early to tell. On paper a Lakers vs. Cavs finals would be awesome.

Cavs go up 3-0, with the help of the bench!
Lol - Kobe has a deeper bench - but, you nailed it when you said that Lebron makes everyone around him better. 3-0 ... I dont know if I can call that just yet... but, definitely the Lakers/Cavs is the Finals I want to see! I think the Nuggets will play the Lakers in the Western Conf. Finals and actually go 6 games with the Lakers -

Cavs... I just see them plowing through and being rested going in to the final series.