NBA Playoffs - Predictions:

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Lol - Kobe has a deeper bench - but, you nailed it when you said that Lebron makes everyone around him better. 3-0 ... I dont know if I can call that just yet... but, definitely the Lakers/Cavs is the Finals I want to see! I think the Nuggets will play the Lakers in the Western Conf. Finals and actually go 6 games with the Lakers -

Cavs... I just see them plowing through and being rested going in to the final series.

Definitlely a deeper bench, I'm impressed with the Lakers management, they really stepped it up and built a solid team. Yeah the cavs are up 3-0 in the series with the pistons right now. I will be interesting to see the second team out of the west, after the Lakers it just seems like a big bottle neck and really anything can happen.

Yeah the east is pretty weak and with KG out I just see anyone putting up much of a challenge for the Cavs. The Magic maybe if they make, just because their inside is so solid with Dwight Howard, but I still don't see this being much of a problem.

Who would have thought I would have found some people to talk b-ball with on RDC LOL.:D

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Kobe wants to earn that fourth to keep up with former teamer - Shaq Diesel... Phil shooting for his 10th coaching ring (as he did win one as a player)... And right now, I agree with what is being said about both Kobe and Lebron -

Did anyone catch that special with Magic/Bird stating how they passed the torch to Jordan...Jordan to Kobe...and how Kobe is now passing to Lebron... Great interviews... Right now - the way both teams are playing - and given the Lakers are one of the few (2) teams to beat the Cavs at home... well, still to early to tell. Need to see how both finish this first series...

I didn't catch it either but I have a feeling Kobe isn't ready to pass that torch yet. Kobe was always a good defender but has been vicious on D and manages games like only a few players have been able to do.

I missed the interview, would have been cool to see...

Definitely to early to tell. On paper a Lakers vs. Cavs finals would be awesome.

Cavs go up 3-0, with the help of the bench!

Hahahaha LOLicopter --JrTorres

4-2 Lakers win at home!:cool:

Lol - Kobe has a deeper bench - but, you nailed it when you said that Lebron makes everyone around him better. 3-0 ... I dont know if I can call that just yet... but, definitely the Lakers/Cavs is the Finals I want to see! I think the Nuggets will play the Lakers in the Western Conf. Finals and actually go 6 games with the Lakers -

Cavs... I just see them plowing through and being rested going in to the final series.

I think toughest series for the Lakers are Jazz, Blazers, Nuggets in that order with Jazz being the toughest. LeBron and CO. should have fresh legs come Finals if they stay on track!

Definitlely a deeper bench, I'm impressed with the Lakers management, they really stepped it up and built a solid team. Yeah the cavs are up 3-0 in the series with the pistons right now. I will be interesting to see the second team out of the west, after the Lakers it just seems like a big bottle neck and really anything can happen.

Yeah the east is pretty weak and with KG out I just see anyone putting up much of a challenge for the Cavs. The Magic maybe if they make, just because their inside is so solid with Dwight Howard, but I still don't see this being much of a problem.

Who would have thought I would have found some people to talk b-ball with on RDC LOL.:D

Magic lost again, and Cavs are $. I'm a Lake Show fan from the 80's and love how mgmt has built this squad. Kobe's leadership has played a huge role in this years success, hopin we get another ring before LeBron gets out of this world good.

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
I didn't catch it either but I have a feeling Kobe isn't ready to pass that torch yet. Kobe was always a good defender but has been vicious on D and manages games like only a few players have been able to

I think toughest series for the Lakers are Jazz, Blazers, Nuggets in that order with Jazz being the toughest. LeBron and CO. should have fresh legs come Finals if they stay on track!

Magic lost again, and Cavs are $. I'm a Lake Show fan from the 80's and love how mgmt has built this squad. Kobe's leadership has played a huge role in this years success, hopin we get another ring before LeBron gets out of this world good.

Kobe definitely has awesome D, he is one of those players that has a motor that just keeps running and running and... you see where this is going.

I can see both the Lakers and Cavs rolling to the finals, I just don't think there is much competition for them. As long as both take care of business they should be there.

I hate that mitch cupcake had to finally take care of business and build a solid squad. Now I have to listen to all my friends about how good they are. jajaja:D:p

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Wow... anyone catch the performance by D-Wade?! There is the (2) team in the East!!!... if D-Wade and supporting cast play that way - they will be playing the Cavs in the East Finals... Cavs still win.

Denver vs Lakers - West Finals
Heat vs Cavs - East Finals

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Lakers close out, cavs sweep, hawks pull ahead of heat, "elbow heard around the NBA", mavs over spurs, celtics look decent at best, nuggets look great and blazers falling short of expectations. Getting Good!

dezertranger1600

Reaction
What an awesome game last night. I hope the bulls win in boston.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
7 total:O Who ever wins will be flat burned out when they run into the buzzsaw known as the Cavs...

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Ok, All this talk about Kobe and Lebron. With the lakers bench stepping it up while the starters are resting, the lakers are by far the best bench in the NBA.

Sasha V. along Jordan F. can hit 3s when they get hot like most starters on other teams. They are fast and very agressive.

Lamar O. has the strenth to fight elbow to eldow with any other forward in the NBA as a starter or from the bench.

Luke has had a slow year but when he gets minutes, his passing ability can be on top of the world.

Trevor A. has become a favorite with his speed and ability to charge into the paint and making moves to the basket and keeping his composure while scoring. He can hit the 3s consistantly and difinately has great defensive game.

Derrick F. will continue to produce as always as he has in the past. Has the ability as a clutch 3 point shooter. His ability to draw the charge against opponents is ranked
3rd in the nba and his defence is amoung the top point gaurds.

To compliment Fisher is the new rising star, Shannon Brown. He has electrified the ability of the bench with his defence and his scoring ability. He also has moves that leave defenders petrified at times.

Now the Pau wow attack. His hook is in a league to its own. He is stronger this year and can hang with any other center in in the NBA. He can hit the long 2s consistantly and his defence is among the top 5 in the league.

The kid, the growing strenth, the foundation for defence under the rim, Andrew B. is a dominating force blocking shots and keeping most players from entering his kill zone. Then he will punish the opponents with his youthfull talent by scoring often around and over anyone.

Yes I'm a laker fan!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2789z.jpg
    IMG_2789z.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 67

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Ron Artest said that Brandon Roy was the best player he ever defended...

Something tells me he won't be on Kobe that much this series:D:D:D

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Lakers played like they were on valume. Terrible game for the Lakers. Now they are awake and ready to get this started.