near impossible choice

randy s

Reaction
ok, i just finished watching "transformers" for the first time on blu-ray with a couple of friends of mine. and the question, of course, had to be asked....megan fox or rachel taylor??? after a bit of careful consideration, i decided to go with the accent and rachel taylor. what do you think?? both ladies are first round draft picks and all pro homewreckers. i don't want to hear about both of em' or this one this week, the other one next week. just pick one and tell us all why.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Randy.. have you seen Megan in Transformers 2 at the theater yet?

Even hotter than T1.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
ok, i just finished watching "transformers" for the first time on blu-ray with a couple of friends of mine. and the question, of course, had to be asked....megan fox or rachel taylor??? after a bit of careful consideration, i decided to go with the accent and rachel taylor. what do you think?? both ladies are first round draft picks and all pro homewreckers. i don't want to hear about both of em' or this one this week, the other one next week. just pick one and tell us all why.

Even hotter than T1.
exactly right loomis!!!
Transformers 1=Rachel Taylor-the Australian accent makes me all giddy like a girl :eek:
Transformers 2=MEGAN FOX-O MY GOSH!!! HOTTTTTTTT.... YUMMY :D

So my vote is MEGAN now but it was RACHEL at first

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I'm surprised Rachel Taylor hasn't blown up as much as Fox has. That accent of hers just did it for me.

And what about the blonde in Transformers 2? She's an Aussie too. And HOT! :D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
I'm surprised Rachel Taylor hasn't blown up as much as Fox has. That accent of hers just did it for me.

And what about the blonde in Transformers 2? She's an Aussie too. And HOT! :D
1 of my buddies is from Melbourne and he said she is huge down under n Australia!

yeah she is hott but shes also a DECEPTICON!!! ooopppps

Do u know wut an Australian kiss is???

Its the same as a FRENCH KISS except its DOWN UNDER!!!! haha

michael_loomis

Reaction
ya, shes on the wrong squad!

I'd be scared to kiss her! She might turn robot on me!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nope... I wanted to yell ohhh damn! at the theater.. but Erika probably woulda got pist! lol

randy s

Reaction

Even hotter than T1.
not yet mike. i don't go to the movies very much anymore because of blu-ray. but i'm thinking about seeing this one in a theater. there's just something about rachel taylors' attitude that i like. i wish i could put my....thumb on it.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
not yet mike. i don't go to the movies very much anymore because of blu-ray. but i'm thinking about seeing this one in a theater. there's just something about rachel taylors' attitude that i like. i wish i could put my....thumb on it.
Hmmmmmm, blonde, sexy accent, beautiful eyes, smokin hott body.... so many things i'd like to put my THUMBs on!!! ;) :D jajaja

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
This thread is useless with out pictures....

...should have made this a poll question? :D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!

DAMMIT I WAS TRYIN NOT TOO!!! DAMN U MIKE... jajaja

Last edited by a moderator:

michael_loomis

Reaction

Brunette.. FTW!!

Sorry, just couldnt help but quote the pics! lol

randy s

Reaction
let's see. a perfect date with either one would be morning church service, then maybe the library. then maybe a quick trip to the malt shop before i take her home.........................................................just shoot me.