• Forum membership has its advantages....

Need a favor from Vegas to San Diego

1wayne

Anyone coming from Vegas to San Diego any time soon?
I bought 2 wheels and tires in Vegas and need to get to SD. If you can help me PM Please will kick in some gas money. The wheels are BTR 15X16 with 750 tires on them. Thanks, Wayne.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
I'm heading to Clairemont/San Diego the evening of the 9th if no one grabs them for you...

1wayne

Was that meant for me or am I jumping to conclusions LOL
If you could bring them that would be great, but only if you have the room. I don't what to inconvenience you, I know how these favors can turn out sometimes, if not that's OK to. Thanks, Wayne

johndjmix

Heading from Denver to San Diego on the 14th then down to encanada. If that helps at all.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

T-Baggin 1069

I'm heading to Clairemont/San Diego the evening of the 9th if no one grabs them for you...
Hey Jamie,
Wayne bought those from me and I asked Pooch to find someone to take them down there too earlier today. Pooch said he has a buddy that is with TSCO that offered to take them down to their shop, but if you can get them closer to Wayne, then maybe I can hook up with you before you leave to head down to SD.
I don't have your number but maybe you can send a message to Meghan on her FB and I'll meet up with you.
Thanks,
Wich

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Hey Jamie,
Wayne bought those from me and I asked Pooch to find someone to take them down there too earlier today. Pooch said he has a buddy that is with TSCO that offered to take them down to their shop, but if you can get them closer to Wayne, then maybe I can hook up with you before you leave to head down to SD.
I don't have your number but maybe you can send a message to Meghan on her FB and I'll meet up with you.
Thanks,
Wich
Not sure where TSCO's shop is in relation to Wayne (or where the shop is LOL)? Wayne, do you know? Either way, I can take 'em if the TSCO guy doesn't. I have plenty of room in the truck, 'tis no inconvenience on my part. Wich, I think you live by me - NW side or maybe not lol.

1wayne

Thanks everyone for the help. We got it handled and it worked out great. TSCO shop is about ten miles away from me. I have a buddy that knows everyone over there so he's going to stop by and pick them up for me. Again thanks to everyone that offered to help, it is greatly appreciated. Gota love the off road community!