Need a favor...

jeff

Reaction
I am in the process of buying a fiberglass dash from Perry's Fab & Fiber and am wondering if anyone will be down in that area anytime soon... I just can't do the 300 mile round trip drive this week. I'm in the 909 and can meet someone half way. I also have a fuel cell on order with Baja Concepts... any chance you might be able to pick up both? Let me know if we can work something out!

Many mahalos

bpthirteen

Reaction
We are going down to Perry's this week. I don't know if San Clemente is close enough for you? We have one of his dashes sitting at the shop already, on consignment. We aren't going to Minga's anytime soon. Give me a call.

Brandon

949-689-4421

http://www.prepbyjake.com

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
What name is the fuel cell under? When did they tell you it will be in? I'll look tomorrow and if its there I can bring it to the MDR race for ya.

Go Big Or Go Home

jeff

Reaction
BP---
San Clemente is MUCH closer than Lemon Grove. If you've got a black fiberglass fullsize bronco dash for sale PM me with the price. Thanks!

Austin - The cell is probably under PerformanceLifts.com - Justin took the order.

Dirt Devil (vacuum? you suck) - that was a great comeback... I laughed. "you have my gratitude" :)

Thanks all for the help.

Aloha

beamdream

Reaction
Listen, Im going to Perrys tomorrow to pick up my truck that just got painted. Call me tomorrow to ensure you actually need this dash and I'll make sure that I take it with on my way home. PM me for my number.

Craig in San Diego

C-$

jeff

Reaction
Craig,

I'm waiting to hear back from Justin at Baja - they might have one. I am buying a cell from them too so it'd be nice if I could get it all at one place. If I don't hear back from Justin today I'll PM yku for sure.

Thanks!

sirhk100

Reaction
Austin was telling me they have a carbon fiber one sitting in Baja Concepts, not sure about a fiberglass one though.

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

jeff

Reaction
Carbon Fiber = more expensive and it conducts electricity. Never been a fan of carbon dashes - and I love carbon. Just a personal preference sort of thing. I could always wrap it in carbon myself if the glass doesn't hold up.

Aloha

jeff

Reaction
So..... anyone going to be down near Lemon Grove tomorrow?

Justin/Austin - Any sign of that fuel cell?

Thanks!