• Forum membership has its advantages....

Need a job...

Chris

Well we found out today that the company I work for is relocating to New Jersey and there aint no deserts in new jersey so I won't be going. Since this board has so many people that visit it from many different walks of life I thought I would post my problem. Anyone who knows of a company that is hiring accountants in the southern california/arizona area please PM me with info. Thanks guys! See you in the dez!

Junior

Racin' CPA may try to recruit you, but trust me..........go public sector! You will never go back!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Dave_G

Chris,
Try the Southern California Auto Auction in Fontana. They are a Manheim Auction owned by Cox communications and a good company to work for. My wife has worked in management there for 15 years including the accounting dept. They might be needing someone in the Accounting or Controllers office so you might check.

Best,
Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

RacnCPA

I just got a phone call that said I had been "called out" by Junior! Get it straight CPA. I'm in public accounting you're in the "private sector". You know the "cake jobs". I would only need someone at this point that can do taxes. Thanks.

Sc

Chris

Thanks Dave, I'll definitely look into that. Anaheim isn't far from where I currently live, and it's definitely not as far as Jersey!

Junior

Calm down......by public sector I was referring to working for the "gubment". You seem kind of cranky these days. You goin' to the race in San Felipe? heh

Since my wife is due to give birth to my second son in early March, I can't go either!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa