NEED a lowrance gps antenna

phxdunefool

Reaction
Hello all I am new to the site. I was out last weekend in the desert and a branch nocked my antenna off and I did not realize this until it was way to late. I now need an antenna do any of you have one that you are willing to sale?
I have a lowrance 540c Baja gps.

Paul

Reaction
You'd trust US enough to buy used electronics from us? Perhaps I can interest you in a nice cool Gila Bend Ski Chalet, then? JJ & SB will be your next door neighbors and they just love drop-ins.

Try putting a Want ad in the rdc classifieds. Good luck!

phxdunefool

Reaction
Thanks for the quick reply. I did not really think that an antenna would be a item that would be risky to get used. Do you not think it is a good idea?

Tipracer

Reaction
No dont buy it used!!!..it will cause you more problems...buy from PCI and save time and money...

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I would say either to go through PCI which it would cost about 225 bucks or go straight through lowrance which has really good service but you have to stay on hold for 15 minutes or so...I went through lowrance last month with this same process and didn't pay a dime but mine was under warranty..if you want there phone number PM me...

07FJRog

Reaction
there are many places to buy the antenna, just google it. also if you have a fiberglass roof then it will work under it. we have them under fiberglass and plastic hoods and they work fine. just saying this so maybe you can move the location and you will not lose the next one. :)

phxdunefool

Reaction
I would say either to go through PCI which it would cost about 225 bucks or go straight through lowrance which has really good service but you have to stay on hold for 15 minutes or so...I went through lowrance last month with this same process and didn't pay a dime but mine was under warranty..if you want there phone number PM me...

Sorry but I could not find how to send a PM I would like the number if you have time could you send it to me?

Thanks for all the info guys!

07FJRog

Reaction
http://www.pciraceradios.com/

PCI Race Radios, Inc. 2888 Gundry Avenue Signal Hill, California 90755 (800) 869-5636 (562) 427-8177 (562) 426-3589 fax

sparkypyro

Reaction
there are many places to buy the antenna, just google it. also if you have a fiberglass roof then it will work under it. we have them under fiberglass and plastic hoods and they work fine. just saying this so maybe you can move the location and you will not lose the next one. :)

I have had mine on the dash of my Ranger for 4 years now and it woks fine, stays outta the elements and NEVER slides around. Just an idea for when the OP gets a new one.