need a prerunner builder 4 new bisn

jsp95

Reaction
I would like to talk with possible builders about makin a new bisn. , buildin Hi end prerunner? Last thread got closed, I guess no one needs work or I'm in the wrong area for this question. Got alot of e-mails on the last one will get back to you soon. Thanks

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
So if you want to "TALK" with a builder call one. Geiser bros, Camburg, Stewart Race Works, BlitzKrieg, Brenthel, and many more.. You thread probably got deleted because most of this can be answered by using the search button, word of mouth or heck even google.. Hey you could even reply to the people that wrote you, now there's a start

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Your better off building a buffalo.

jsp95

Reaction
Thanks for all your help, I talked with Craig and will meet with him next week. He seems into what we are doing. It will be a great little bisn. if we can all come to terms. I would like to sell prerunners, from 250 to 500 range, I'm trying to put together a sales group and marketing team. I have a web site guy in place, possible sales leader and a plan. Jimmy will be involved in building one of the trucks. Hope it works. Thanks

Dezertpilot

Reaction

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
i'm guessing it's "business" in flatbillese?

kdneo

Reaction
Sounds like an interesting idea, but not sure it will work. How many trucks in the $250K to $500K range are you actually going to be able to sell? Your looking at a VERY select group of people that would have the means to buy something like that. Wish you all the luck in the world, but to my knowledge there are probably about 10 - 15 of trucks of this caliber in existance. Correct me if I am wrong on that one guys. I would say that if you could sell one a year you would be doing really well! Again, good luck and hope you prove me wrong!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
If he did it international it would work, princes in dubai and what not. however this sounds like a scam....