Need a riding buddy for Baja

Hurley37

I'm 22 y/o and an experienced rider/paramedic in San Diego. I want somebody to ride with because my brothers live in Denver and all my buddies here are chicken shi?$ and won't go with me. Im down for whatever ride and I have a bunch of rides too. I'm trying to go may 12th on a day or over night run. if anyone is interested hit me up!

rustyb

I'm 22 y/o and an experienced rider/paramedic in San Diego. I want somebody to ride with because my brothers live in Denver and all my buddies here are chicken shi?$ and won't go with me. Im down for whatever ride and I have a bunch of rides too. I'm trying to go may 12th on a day or over night run. if anyone is interested hit me up!
Go to the Baja forum on Thumpertalk, you'll probably get more response there.

bajafox

Accepted
Might also want to keep an eye out for Cameron Steeles annual trips he does down there

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

El Mamito USMC

check the rancho persebu poker run activities . great spot to hang out bro .

vetracer

The Los Ancianos are not actively seeking members.
What? A motorcycle club that doesn't take new members? That's a first........Not that I would join but just curious, why?

ehall

We are always looking for guys to go. I will hit you up on our next trip. Usually park the trucks at tecate and ride across.

ehall

Going in 2 weeks. Fri- mon

ehall

Great offer. We were looking for a chase driver when we do the no wimps trail from Bola to San Ignacio. Probably Oct or Nov.

Blake Leuty

man i just saw this thread I've been looking for a Baja riding buddy. I'm 25 years old race BITD, NHHA, worcs and live in Scottsdale, AZ. looking to do a full peninsula run eventually.

ehall

man i just saw this thread I've been looking for a Baja riding buddy. I'm 25 years old race BITD, NHHA, worcs and live in Scottsdale, AZ. looking to do a full peninsula run eventually.

Sorry. Just saw this post. Im probably way too old and slow to keep you interested but some of the guys i ride with are fast. Might do a summer ride ensenada-san quintin after i get back from Taylor park.