Need a Wrap installer in SoCal asap

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Hey guys. We need to wrap a few panels on our truck for the Mint. We have the wrap printed but need an installer. It’s about half the truck, hood, driver door, and two bed sides.

Trying to find someone that can come to Temecula where the truck is and do it.

Someone has to be out there that wants to help a truck team out. Can be nights or weekend.

Mike

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
I tried to get a shop to wrap some fiberglass parts up here in the Hi Dez. Told them I'd bring them the fenders and the vinyl, they wanted $65/hr and 10 hours (to wrap a set of McNeil tacoma fenders & bedsides). That's just not worth it.

ColeA

RDC Crypto
Website
www.andrews-motorsports.com
Hey guys. We need to wrap a few panels on our truck for the Mint. We have the wrap printed but need an installer. It’s about half the truck, hood, driver door, and two bed sides.

Trying to find someone that can come to Temecula where the truck is and do it.

Someone has to be out there that wants to help a truck team out. Can be nights or weekend.

Mike
I'm not sure if they'll come up to you. But we've used coastal creative and triton imaging to wrap our stuff. Coastal for our semi and triton to wrap our race car stuff. Triton we took to them( el cajon) and coastal came to us to wrap our semi(san diego based, off miramar road). Once again not sure how much or if they'll travel to you. We've also used pmg wraps out of corona(down the street from kartek) to wrap another semi we had

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Thanks Cole

And other for recommendations. Still trying to find someone that’s fair priced. For some reason these guys think they need to charge $400hr.

Hopefully I can find someone that’s not going to be crazy.

Mike