• Forum membership has its advantages....

Need help and info on Class 12 Car

Zac Reish

When has one of the 3 guys listed been beaten by a pump gas car? Outside of having an issue. They are simply faster.

Fourstroker

For the record I agree with Zac. Those of you who have driven a car with a pump gas motor and a plenum motor and still think the pump gas motor is faster have clearly never driven the right plenum motor. No comparison.

RYAN COHEE

I'm listening. What are the terms of the waiger?
As done in the movie trading places!!
One dollar for the single seaters and one dollar for the two seaters via engine that finishes first in class for the two day event...Also bet you must be in the class 12 race

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Last edited:

Zac Reish

Lets keep it simple. If a pump gas engine wins Bap I'll give you $50. If it doesn't you give me $50. Pretty simple and settles the bet for BAP, wouldn't you say? I don't have a 12 car anymore BTW.

RYAN COHEE

Lets keep it simple. If a pump gas engine wins Bap I'll give you $50. If it doesn't you give me $50. Pretty simple and settles the bet for BAP, wouldn't you say? I don't have a 12 car anymore BTW.
10-4 sounds like a bet

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

can anyone give me more info on the bap race? looking to do a usa race next year, would like to know dates, total mileage, course info, one or 2 days of racing?how many pits? thx

Maxwell_99

The bet should include those said drivers driving a pump gas motor car the second day. Bet they beat most of the field either way. They'd probably beat most in a 16 car. Everyone forgets the driver factor.

Bro_Gill

If you guys were real MEN, the bet would include the winner of the bet giving all the money to the winner of the class. Just sayin.

offroadracer516

can anyone give me more info on the bap race? looking to do a usa race next year, would like to know dates, total mileage, course info, one or 2 days of racing?how many pits? thx
Two days of racing. About 14 miles each lap. 5 laps each day. Hotels and food are as close as they could possibly be. The course is FAST with a good amount of jumps. BEEHIVE SPORT'S BAR BATTLE AT PRIMM
FEB 21-23
Primm, NV
Battle at primm is one of the funnest races of the year.
In 2010 the race had over 400 entries making it the biggest race in the usa the last 5 years :)

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
When has one of the 3 guys listed been beaten by a pump gas car? Outside of having an issue. They are simply faster.
Baja-1000, Baja-500. When you have "issues" you are beat, fair and square. If you drag race 150 miles of a 250 mile race and blow up, or break a transmission, or any other numerous items, you still LOSE. Finding a balance between all out performance and reliability is always key in limited classes. The Parkhouse, Moulton, "Cheater" team dominated SCORE the year they chased points with a low-compression motor (2011?)
I do admit, it is hard to beat a single seat plenum car in a sprint race like BAP or RATR.

Last edited:

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Dude, just go to the SNORE Website...

CZLou

It's funny how things get off track here. But it's all fun and games, till someone get's Hurt. LOL

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
This has turned into the Class-12 forum. We should be conducting business there as a repository of Class INTEL... but such is RDC sometimes. ☺

CZLou

It's all good. Just what to say Thank you for the info and help, I have been given here.