Need help with bypassing the neutral safety switch

Sites

I swapped out my E4OD for a C6. Does anyone happen to know which wires to ground in order to bypass the neutral safety switch so it will start? It would be nice to not have to hunt through the loom with a continuity tester :)

Thanks,
Andy

94' Lightning Prerunner (in-progress)

singlehanded

are you talking about off the trans or under the clutch?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

singlehanded

the two wires off the trans I just tied together i believe they are the ones coming out off the drivers side on the trans and the ones that are connected to it go to the backup lights on the drivers side of the trans mine had a red plastic piece on the trans(backup light). the piece that is connected to the actual clutch I just took part way off pushed the spring down jammed a wrench in it andtaped it up for now. But I was told the pink wires are to be tied together. I am going to get a piece from kritter to bypass it right later this week. This was all on a ranger 5 speed to c4. I assume you have a art carr or winters type shifter and they make a piece so you can hook the nuetral safety wire up to the shifter and it wont start unless ur in park not sure if they have it for the back up light also, going to check this out and get it for mine.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight